Sodomy - why is it wrong?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2013, 08:39 PM
RE: Sodomy - why is it wrong?
(02-12-2013 08:36 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 08:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  Because it's just a shitty thing to do? Consider

sodomy between consenting adults is a shitty thing to do? Why?

Lol I think it was a joke.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 08:41 PM
(02-12-2013 08:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 08:36 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  sodomy between consenting adults is a shitty thing to do? Why?

That was a jest.

[Image: smiley-ashamed002.gif]

That went over my head. Sorry about that!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-12-2013, 08:44 PM
(02-12-2013 08:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Every sperm is sacred

Girly... ? Over to you.

still makes no sense. and in no way explains why, since only 1 sperm can meet the egg, aren't those other 180,000,000 sperm per mL that do not make it to the egg, wasted?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
02-12-2013, 08:45 PM
Sodomy is wrong because it's fun and we all know the church's position on fun.
[+] 5 users Like DemonicLemon's post
02-12-2013, 08:45 PM
(02-12-2013 08:38 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(02-12-2013 08:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  It's not wrong, Cathym Drinking Beverage

Yeah. I know how you feel about it. [Image: smiley-taunt014.gif]

I don't think its wrong…but I'm not talking about me.

Tongue
[Image: anal-sex.png]
I tried to google anal sex-poop jokes to help explain Chas' joke!
I will never ever EVER do that, again No

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
It's wrong because a man, three thousand plus years ago, was willing to let an entire town gang rape his daughters, so that a couple of magic angels, who apparently were in no need of defense as they could bind anyone at will, wouldn't get raped. And then there is this giant magical man in the sky, who controls everything, and he was so happy that this man was willing to let his daughters get gang raped by an entire town that he decided it's good to let your daughters get gang raped by an entire town, but sodomy is now bad.

Hope that clears it up.

[+] 12 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
There will be no "multiplying" through sodomy. The only Bible sanctioned sex has to be able to result in more potential believers.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
02-12-2013, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 09:09 PM by grizzlysnake.)
Oh those nocturnal emissions. You know what that is? Lilith, also other succubus who pleasure men at night, women get an incubus. This is how myths start, when trying to figure shit out and don't know anything about bodily functions sex demons come into play.
Also..I think they use the seed to spawn more demons. There are also amulets that protect you from Lilith, she was Adam's first wife before Eve, she was created equal to Adam.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
02-12-2013, 09:35 PM
I don't even want to think how they try to justify the evils of female masturbation
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like BrokenQuill92's post
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
(02-12-2013 08:58 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  It's wrong because a man, three thousand plus years ago, was willing to let an entire town gang rape his daughters, so that a couple of magic angels, who apparently were in no need of defense as they could bind anyone at will, wouldn't get raped. And then there is this giant magical man in the sky, who controls everything, and he was so happy that this man was willing to let his daughters get gang raped by an entire town that he decided it's good to let your daughters get gang raped by an entire town, but sodomy is now bad.

Hope that clears it up.

Um you forgot the part about the man and his daughters having a drunken threesome fuckathon in the next paragraph or so.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop