Sold into slavery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2017, 05:59 AM
Sold into slavery
I just got sold into involuntary servitude..

A few weeks ago I picked up a 2002 Saturn SL2, the body and interior in near perfect condition. Everything works. 180,000 miles. It had some problems that I spotted right away. Wheel bearings, EGR valve, crank angle sensor, and the dreaded p0341 trouble code. Paid $500 bucks.

I had a spare EGR and the crank angle. The wheel bearings cost $65 bucks, and it gave me the chance to make up the press fixtures and gave me a chance to put my 30 ton press to work. It took about a week to get everything fixed - the P0341 code took the longest - as it's an oddball - a camshaft angle sensor fault on an engine that doesn't have a camshaft angle sensor. Gee thanks GM. Turned out to be the ignition driver pack.

So, it's all fixed, all shined up, and I was just starting to get pictures so I could post on Craigslist. My sister showed up, with 2g in cash.

Blink

She wants the car. She' s been looking for a winter car, so she can garage her Buick for the winter. ( it's mint. Never seen snow)

DAMNIT..

Now I' m gonna be stuck working on it for the next 10 years or so....

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
09-10-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: Sold into slavery
Also, never help your parents put music on their smartphone, unless you want them to call you every time they need any help with it...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Sold into slavery
Yup. No good deed goes unpunished.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post