Solving the Ignosticism (is meant for ignostics only)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 01:16 AM by theBorg.)
Heart Solving the Ignosticism (is meant for ignostics only)
Ignosticism is the idea that the question of the existence of God is meaningless, because the term "god" has no unambiguous definition. Ignosticism requires a good, non-controversial definition of god before arguing on its existence. Some philosophers have seen ignosticism as a variation of agnosticism or atheism, whereas others have considered it to be distinct. (Wikipedia)

"The True God is the designation of the very first life in history." If ignostic adopts this definition, then the True God is the Life for him, because without the very first life there is no life possible. But you are free to adopt this definition (and, thus, to study the True God) or not.

Suppose, what you adopted the definition of the True God. Then consider the following question: "what is Life?" Is the computer a living form? Not, it is just the mechanism (all its actions are predetermined by the initial conditions - it has no freewill). The life form is not the mechanism. The life is person. The person is not mechanism, because he has the freewill, has the mind.
All this and much more has the True God.

I advise you to rush to adopt the definition of the True God, because the different religions do promise the infinite pain inside the hell. There is the hell-warning everywhere!

Follower of S.Hawking: "How could the robot know it was a robot?" At this point the Bible comes in. Besides, there is the secular reason for being the alive person, not a robot: dead body does not hear, does not see. I do hear, I do see. Thus, I am alive.

Life is Life! The satan is Death.

True God is the Wonderful Life!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 06:52 AM
RE: Solving the Ignosticism (is meant for ignostics only)
What leap does at all accepting anything if any relevance to that have to do with what religions proclaim?

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
20-08-2016, 06:53 AM
(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  ...If ignostic adopts this definition...

[Image: miss-the-point.png]

Oh wow look, you threw Pascal's Wager in there, too. How cute Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 6 users Like cactus's post
20-08-2016, 07:07 AM
Satan is actually god, death is the mechanism in which Satan brings us to him, that's why EVERYONE dies.

The bible is written by Satan's adversary, YHWH, that's why Satan was written as evil inside it's pages.

Satan actually cares about us and we will all go to hell to live forever after we die, every last one of us.

But hell is a great place, filled with partying, revelry and every awesome thing you can imagine. Remember where the bible came from? That's right, it was written/inspired by YHWH, the evil prick. Thumbsup

YHWH's plan was to delude as many people as possible to ruin life for them, but Satan's plan ends in death and hell. Every last person on this planet cannot escape it, so Satan wins in the end, all that YHWH can do is attempt to make this short life of ours as miserable as possible, but Satan has the keys to eternal bliss and infinite partying.

Now prove that I'm wrong.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
20-08-2016, 08:10 AM
if your gonna say "god is life" then your gonna need to define the word "life" and what constitutes life and distinguishes it from non life otherwise your just playing with tautology for no apparent reason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"god is the first life" how do you even verify that ? on this planet the first living thing would probably be a single celled organism or something even more primitive...... so by this logic the god of religion is a single celled amoeba...... which is not very grand, divine or special or worthy of worship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Suppose, what you adopted the definition of the True God. Then consider the following question: "what is Life?" Is the computer a living form? Not, it is just the mechanism. The life form is not the mechanism. The life is person. The person is not mechanism, because he has the freewill, has the mind.

ok now you forced me to bring out the videos... congrats your the first person in months that made me do this

[+] 3 users Like Ace's post
20-08-2016, 08:24 AM
The highest god, the Monad, was in charge of Yaldabaoth (or YHWH), who was the evil demiurge that wreaked all that havoc in the Old Testament.
Apparently realizing that zhe had fucked up by leaving Yaldabaoth in charge of anything at all, the Monad tried again with Jesus. Zhe still fucked up pretty bad with that one, but not quite as horribly.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-08-2016, 08:41 AM
(20-08-2016 08:10 AM)Ace Wrote:  if your gonna say "god is life" then your gonna need to define the word "life" and what constitutes life and distinguishes it from non life otherwise your just playing with tautology for no apparent reason

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"god is the first life" how do you even verify that ? on this planet the first living thing would probably be a single celled organism or something even more primitive...... so by this logic the god of religion is a single celled amoeba...... which is not very grand, divine or special or worthy of worship

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Suppose, what you adopted the definition of the True God. Then consider the following question: "what is Life?" Is the computer a living form? Not, it is just the mechanism. The life form is not the mechanism. The life is person. The person is not mechanism, because he has the freewill, has the mind.

ok now you forced me to bring out the videos... congrats your the first person in months that made me do this

Like it? I LOVE IT,

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
20-08-2016, 08:50 AM
The Borg Translated:

(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Ignosticism is the idea that the question of the existence of God is meaningless, because the term "god" has no unambiguous definition. Ignosticism requires a good, non-controversial definition of god before arguing on its existence. Some philosophers have seen ignosticism as a variation of agnosticism or atheism, whereas others have considered it to be distinct. (Wikipedia)

Hey I found this wikipedia quote about Ignosticism.

(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  "The True God is the designation of the very first life in history." If ignostic adopts this definition, then the True God is the Life for him, because without the very first life there is no life possible. But you are free to adopt this definition (and, thus, to study the True God) or not.

"The God I believe in is the very first to exist." If a ignostic accepts that my god is life, then i'm right. Because if my god didn't start life off then no life could exist. So you can accept what i say or not.

(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Suppose, what you adopted the definition of the True God. Then consider the following question: "what is Life?" Is the computer a living form? Not, it is just the mechanism. The life form is not the mechanism. The life is person. The person is not mechanism, because he has the freewill, has the mind.

Let's say you accept my definition for my god. Then think about this question "What is life?" Is a computer a living thing? No! It's just a machine. Life is not a machine. Life is people. A person is not a machine, because it has freewill, and can think.
My God can do everything, and then some.

(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  I advise you to rush to adopt the definition of the True God, because the different religions do promise the infinite pain inside the hell. There is the hell-warning everywhere!

I going to tell you better accept my god. Because religions tell you that you're going to be tortured. So you better accept it, or else. I'm just trying to save you.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
20-08-2016, 08:54 AM
(20-08-2016 08:10 AM)Ace Wrote:  ok now you forced me to bring out the videos... congrats your the first person in months that made me do this

Well duh, the guy with the red shirt has free will; the video started off telling us that. Of course, if Star Trek is applicable then having free will is dangerous since we all know that red shirts are the most likely to draw phaser fire. Apparently aliens are evolved from bulls.

Well, it makes as much sense as a KerimF post anyway....

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
20-08-2016, 09:54 AM
(20-08-2016 06:46 AM)theBorg Wrote:  Ignosticism is the idea that the question of the existence of God is meaningless, because the term "god" has no unambiguous definition. Ignosticism requires a good, non-controversial definition of god before arguing on its existence. Some philosophers have seen ignosticism as a variation of agnosticism or atheism, whereas others have considered it to be distinct. (Wikipedia)

"The True God is the designation of the very first life in history." If ignostic adopts this definition, then the True God is the Life for him, because without the very first life there is no life possible. But you are free to adopt this definition (and, thus, to study the True God) or not.

Suppose, what you adopted the definition of the True God. Then consider the following question: "what is Life?" Is the computer a living form? Not, it is just the mechanism. The life form is not the mechanism. The life is person. The person is not mechanism, because he has the freewill, has the mind.

I advise you to rush to adopt the definition of the True God, because the different religions do promise the infinite pain inside the hell. There is the hell-warning everywhere!

Life is Life! The satan is Death.

True God is the Wonderful Life!

After reading this ... "post" ... I am absolutely convinced of the existence of Hell.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes GoingUp's post