Some Asshole Defaced the Lincoln Memorial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Some Asshole Defaced the Lincoln Memorial
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/politics/l...?hpt=hp_t2

I hope they catch the little punk that did this and kick his ass.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Some Asshole Defaced the Lincoln Memorial
How incredibly stupid. I don't wish their asses kicked, but making them hand-clean the Washington monument with toothbrushes sounds good. Thumbsup

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
26-07-2013, 01:27 PM
Osama bin Laden's terrorist attacks on American soil have been relatively ineffective as of late. Drinking Beverage

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
26-07-2013, 01:36 PM
"Breaking WORLD News!!! Some guy or guys who were probably drunk threw some GREEN paint on the Lincoln Memorial! The CIA are on the case and suspect drunk members of Al Qaida to behind the this horrifying attack on the USA! The President has annonced he'll hold a press conference in 6 hours!"

It's just some fucking paint on Lincolns grave. If somebody blew it up, I think it atleast it would be classified as "World News".

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
26-07-2013, 01:49 PM
These works of art don't last forever... that's why this kinda vandalism is bullshit.
26-07-2013, 02:04 PM
(26-07-2013 01:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  These works of art don't last forever... that's why this kinda vandalism is bullshit.

So paint is now acid?

26-07-2013, 02:06 PM
That's not paint. The international conspiracy of xenophobic bankers is assassinating the Vulcans within the Occupy movement.

Or else, Lincoln spilled his Slurm.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 2 users Like I Am's post
26-07-2013, 02:08 PM
Removing it is bound to cause some damage, maybe not a huge amount, but it's not like paint comes off easily once it's dry.
26-07-2013, 02:35 PM
(26-07-2013 02:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  Removing it is bound to cause some damage, maybe not a huge amount, but it's not like paint comes off easily once it's dry.

Ever heard of a pressure washer before? I got too close to my house with one of those. It didn't end well. And that water wasn't even hot. With a few hundred degrees celsius aswell you can peel off anything. But not the statue itself. And so what? Repair it; they didn't cum a load in old Linkys face or anything.

26-07-2013, 02:37 PM
(26-07-2013 02:35 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-07-2013 02:08 PM)morondog Wrote:  Removing it is bound to cause some damage, maybe not a huge amount, but it's not like paint comes off easily once it's dry.

Ever heard of a pressure washer before? I got too close to my house with one of those. It didn't end well. And that water wasn't even hot. With a few hundred degrees celsius aswell you can peel off anything. But not the statue itself. And so what? Repair it; they didn't cum a load in old Linkys face or anything.

WTF is your point elk? Someone defaced a monument and we are having a discussion about it what's the problem?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense