Some Good News :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-07-2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Some Good News :)
(23-07-2016 07:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  No, not really sudden. I've been engaged for a couple of months now to someone I've been in a relationship with for almost eleven years (minus a a temporary break up along the way) and I have been contemplating the baby thing for awhile.

Well...

(23-07-2016 07:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I usually don't offer a ton about my personal life on here, so that's why it may seem sudden Tongue.

...that's what I meant. ;D I knew you were with someone, but not that you had been engaged, let alone about the baby. Tongue

(23-07-2016 07:26 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I usually just stick to posting funny pics and talking about food and tend to veer away from talking about my personal life Big Grin. But felt that this was a pretty major development and would be leaving for a bit and just thought I'd share it with you guys. Also after all of us being so deeply saddened after losing Nishi, just wanted to share some good news (of mine) on the forum.

Sure, makes sense. Congrats!

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
23-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Congratulations, and more congratulations! That baby is a milepost maker in terms of your life. You will begin measuring time based on her age.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Many, many congatulations!

Some munchkin is about to be a very lucky kid.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
23-07-2016, 08:36 AM
Thanks everyone Heart

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
23-07-2016, 08:43 AM
Sending oodles of love from olde England I'm glad you sorted out your relationship difficulties and I wish all three of you health wealth and happiness I'm gonna miss you kiddo hope you will be back soonHeart Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Congratulations! Don't stay gone forever.

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
23-07-2016, 09:03 AM
And don't forget to post BABY PICTURES Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Congrats! Congrats!

Best Wishes, Good Vibes and Happy Thoughts!!!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
23-07-2016, 09:04 AM
(23-07-2016 08:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Sending oodles of love from olde England I'm glad you sorted out your relationship difficulties and I wish all three of you health wealth and happiness I'm gonna miss you kiddo hope you will be back soonHeart Hug

Thanks Smile All my prayers to FSM worked Tongue But seriously, he's an amazing man and I'm a lucky girl Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-07-2016, 09:06 AM
(23-07-2016 09:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  And don't forget to post BABY PICTURES Big Grin

Yes, but only in bee costumes like OC posted Wink

*ba-bee

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post