Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war".

Angel

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2014, 10:42 AM
Holy crap! I've never ever seen this argument before and in no way could answer it.

I've converted.

*chuckle*
[+] 23 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
27-04-2014, 10:43 AM
The transformation is usually so quick most people miss it. :-\
[+] 11 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
27-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Is this a serious question? If so, then reply to my comment.

Otherwise, I capture wolves all the time and turn them into bull dogs. That's how I make my monies; bitches love bull dogs (for some reason?).

Also, what do YOU mean "you people"? Consider

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
27-04-2014, 10:49 AM
[Image: KHwox0D.gif]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 16 users Like Vosur's post
27-04-2014, 10:56 AM
I have seen wolves in sheep's clothing....Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-04-2014, 11:26 AM
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

Science is based on observation. Not just with eyes, but with all senses and also with tools. We have tools to observe that there are fossils, they come from different times, they are biologically related, and they seem to form a pattern.
So yes, you can observe evolution by using these three tools, your mental thinking power and senses, and a our fossil record:
Carbon dating tool
Excavation tool
Identification tool/relation tool (a biologist, who can tell how these fossils are physiologically, biologically, and also ancestrally related.)
So, yes, I can observe evolution.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
27-04-2014, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 11:52 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

Ladies and gentlemen, I propose this thread for your preliminary consideration for the TTA "dumb shit thread" award for 2014.

NO. No one claims anything similar to cats or anything "turned into anything" happened EVER. Did you even take High School Biology 101 Kirkvin ?
It appears not. My grade school nephew is smart enough to refute this bullshit.

Its "science is basED" on observation". So apparently you flunked not only science, but English as well. It's also "some" questions. Not "question".

I'll let someone else waste their time with your pathetic, ignorant, infantile proof that the US education system is failing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Nah, I believe that we are all ancestors of two people called Adam and Eve, and the earth is only 6000 some odd years old. And that these two ate an apple off of a forbidden tree, at the tempation of a talking snake. And now, we're all fucked.

What's evolution?

Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 7 users Like Deidre32's post