Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-04-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger?

Yes.

[Image: article-2324997-19C96C08000005DC-837_634x874.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 13 users Like ghostexorcist's post
27-04-2014, 02:14 PM
(27-04-2014 02:11 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger?

Yes.

[Image: article-2324997-19C96C08000005DC-837_634x874.jpg]

OH you Wink

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
27-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Um.... lions and tigers... ARE CATS...? Dodgy
[+] 3 users Like Charis's post
27-04-2014, 02:23 PM
(27-04-2014 02:17 PM)Charis Wrote:  Um.... lions and tigers... ARE CATS...? Dodgy

BUT U NO CAN EXPLAIN TIGER NOT LLAMA SO GOD DID IT! Laughat

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
27-04-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 02:49 PM by WindyCityJazz.)
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

These are changes that take place slowly over billions of years. You need to at least take the time to look up what evolution really is instead of listening to idiotic preachers. Please remember that you are the ones that believe in magic.

So, answer these questions for me: Have you ever seen a flying zombie? How about a burning bush that talks? Have you ever seen an amputee grow a limb back? Have you ever come across a man that built a boat big enough to fit 2 of every animal in the world on it? Have you ever met a man that lived inside of a whale for 3 days? Have you ever come across a talking snake? Please, answer these questions for me! I'm so curious to find out!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post
27-04-2014, 02:49 PM
I saw my goat transforming to a cow but he sneezed and got stuck in the middle.
[Image: h4F13E893]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
27-04-2014, 02:55 PM
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

I don't know if it has anything to do with this, but at least it's more entertaining.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-04-2014, 02:55 PM
I'm currently evolving 1/4 from a man into a god. I learned how to bestow pleasure to myself at will Smile

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
27-04-2014, 02:58 PM
If I can make a man perceive that the room is excessively hot and give him chills and perhaps brief, mini convulsions, does that count as anything?
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
27-04-2014, 02:59 PM
(27-04-2014 02:58 PM)Charis Wrote:  If I can make a man perceive that the room is excessively hot and give him chills and perhaps brief, mini convulsions, does that count as anything?

Yes

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post