Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
27-04-2014, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 02:36 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

Have you ever been to school?

The shock and sheer lack of intelligence in your statement is baffling. I am incredibly sorry if I offend you but what you said belongs to the infancy to our species. I will ask you this question then since it sounds you believe beings simply poofed into existence and if that is ot what you believe please clarify.

Yes, scientist claim and have provided an insane amount of evidence for this claim. Creationism? Absolutely nothing. Not even remotely anything to challenge evolution and if you state your book you are unfortunately blind since we would obviously find proof of your claim. If you observed this you would be an insanely old human being. Which I believe you are not but we can see changes in species and yes if given an incredible amount of time things will change.

I will give you the most basic evolution in videos I can find because I believe you are ignorant to the facts and that is nothing to be ashamed of but you need to look into these things. If you simply choose to deny the evidence which includes fossil records and DNA(which alone proves evolution with the amounts of evidence it has I please implore you to look into this because this is what changed my mind) If you don't look at the evidence and produce a claim with nothing then you don't care about the truth. You will belong to the dying of the ideas that do not succeed within science. You only care about making your belief right and ignoring everything else which will make you an embarrassment to our species in the future.

We observe DNA evidence as I stated please look into such things I also gave a video which is relatively interesting on the Italian wall lizard which shows a drastic change when brought to this new island. You believing animals change from a crocodile to a duck for example would actually disprove evolution if you could provide that because that isn't how evolution works. Things do change but there are no set destinations. A monkey and an ape could have had a similar ancestor at one point millions of years ago.

This is an interesting one. A creationist road trip with average religious people able to talk to scientists I believe its interesting and while the religious are very stubborn and ignore evidence there is change and things being challenged.

Also, I will give you this. Evolution is accepted by Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu's and etc. While I don't believe that should change much it interests me that when creationists propose their ideas they are Christian Creationists who disagree with one another, Muslim creationists who also disagree with one another and then there is evolution that is considered factual by many scientists. So should I trust the obviously bias groups of religious people who do not agree with one another or the plethora of scientists constantly studying, challenging and trying to destroy any claims? I will take the scientists.

(I hate my phone some times it auto corrects the wrong word all the time.)

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
27-04-2014, 08:32 PM
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

Have you read anything other than your book of fairy tales?

Nobody has an obligation to answer your questions because your questions are tailored to a grotesque distortion of what evolution actually describes.

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-04-2014, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2014 10:47 PM by Full Circle.)
(27-04-2014 03:32 PM)Logisch Wrote:  Have you seen the evolution of a housecat? Whenever the night comes, my cat turns into an asshole.
(Logisch, I'm borrowing your clever response and using it as a template)

Have you ever seen the evolution of a creotard? Whenever they troll atheist forums they turn into assholes.

[attachment=2113]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-04-2014, 10:43 PM

You clearly have no understanding of "evolution". If you did, your post would not have been riddled with ignorance.
27-04-2014, 10:45 PM

You are seriously kidding?

A more accurate question would be; have you ever seen any offspring that have slightly different traits to their parents?

My answer; yes, all the time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
27-04-2014, 11:01 PM
I've seen (sort of) fetus develop into a baby, via a natural, un-supernatural process.

Iv'e never seen a wolf evolve into dogs, maybe dogs don't exist, and they are just here to test our faith Blink

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
27-04-2014, 11:30 PM
(27-04-2014 11:01 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I've seen (sort of) fetus develop into a baby, via a natural, un-supernatural process.

Iv'e never seen a wolf evolve into dogs, maybe dogs don't exist, and they are just here to test our faith Blink

Is it true that the Fundie stance in the USA used to be that dinosaurs didn't exist and fossils were there to test faith? I was never sure if that was just an exaggeration us English held and thought maybe the Ken Ham walking with dinosaurs stance was the norm. ... I saw a Bill Hicks show where he made reference to fossils testing faith.

How the fuck did anyone swallow the U-turn?

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
28-04-2014, 12:07 AM
(27-04-2014 11:30 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 11:01 PM)sporehux Wrote:  I've seen (sort of) fetus develop into a baby, via a natural, un-supernatural process.

Is it true that the Fundie stance in the USA used to be that dinosaurs didn't exist and fossils were there to test faith? I was never sure if that was just an exaggeration us English held and thought maybe the Ken Ham walking with dinosaurs stance was the norm. ... I saw a Bill Hicks show where he made reference to fossils testing faith.

How the fuck did anyone swallow the U-turn?

Because there isn't just one Fundie stance. There's a bunch that are loco in different ways. So you've got the test-of-faith people, the "dinosaurs were in the Garden and on the Ark" people, the "It's all a mistake/conspiracy by scientists people", so on. As one gets increasingly hard to swallow, even for the religious, its adherents start bleeding away to a different one. My sense is that the divine/demonic planting of fossils to test faith theory is on the downswing, and the Ken Ham one is at its peak.

Regardless of which particular nonsense explanation is at the head, its adherents regard belief in it as a litmus test of morality, and apply this litmus test in elections with the specific goal of taking someone who looks and talks and thinks and believes just like they do and making him (yes, definitely him) commander in chief of one of the world's largest arsenals of nuclear weapons.

... this just became less funny.
28-04-2014, 12:38 AM
(27-04-2014 11:30 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  How the fuck did anyone swallow the U-turn?

Many Christians take the blood and body of Christ into their mouth, they will swallow anything.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-04-2014, 01:14 AM
[Image: 968.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post