Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-04-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
[Image: abe-simpson-gif.gif]

"Good news, everyone!"
-Cody
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Anudist's post
28-04-2014, 02:10 AM
(27-04-2014 11:30 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  What's evolution?

Laugh out load
Eva Lucian was my girl friend in high school.Heart

Sapere aude
28-04-2014, 02:42 AM
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

Well not wolves, but foxes for sure...

There is an experiment still being run in Russia (unless the funding was finally pulled) in which foxes were domesticated. Not only did they begin to act like pets but successive genrations became more and more "dog-like" in appearance as well.

Interestingly it was also found that if the domesticated, dog-like foxes were left to run wild again, it took just a few generations for them to revert back to their regular fox-like appearance and behaviour

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
[+] 2 users Like PeterKA's post
28-04-2014, 02:45 AM
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

All humans are ignorant about certain things; because we're not omniscient.

Some humans, however, don't know how much they don't know, and they deserve ridicule, such as the poor sod who posted the above.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
28-04-2014, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2014 05:56 AM by sporehux.)
(28-04-2014 02:42 AM)PeterKA Wrote:  , dog-like foxes were left to run wild again, it took just a few generations for them to revert back to their regular fox-like appearance and behaviour

creationists can't fathom simple evolution from environmentally beneficial traits, let alone any species having the genetic malleability to evolve to what "seems" like reverse traits that adapt to best survive their environment.
ie: fish>amphibian> land mammal >aquatic mammal>dolphin.

Evolution predictions have never been wrong so far, the intermediate form of land animals to whales/dolphins ( cetaceans ) will likely turn up at some point.
Interesting to see what argument creationist use to dismiss its relevance, just a different dolphin "kind" I bet, "it's not a wolf with fins".

or do we already have fossils for the cetaceans path line ? :
gotta love the YEC comments in this bit on blow hole evolution;
http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2008...ution.html
[Image: Cetacea-evolution.jpg]

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
28-04-2014, 06:25 AM
Troll grenade, run for cover.
28-04-2014, 06:43 AM
So no reply from this clown?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
28-04-2014, 06:53 AM
(28-04-2014 06:43 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  So no reply from this clown?

Total Posts: 1 (1 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Total Likes Given 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Liked Threads — Find All Liked Posts)
Total Likes Received 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Threads Liked For — Find All Posts Liked For)
Time Spent Online: 10 Minutes, 59 Seconds

He's probably down in his mama's basement with his one friend yukking it up about how he *totally owned* an atheist forum.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
28-04-2014, 07:02 AM
(28-04-2014 06:53 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 06:43 AM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  So no reply from this clown?

Total Posts: 1 (1 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Total Likes Given 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Liked Threads — Find All Liked Posts)
Total Likes Received 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Threads Liked For — Find All Posts Liked For)
Time Spent Online: 10 Minutes, 59 Seconds

He's probably down in his mama's basement with his one friend yukking it up about how he *totally owned* an atheist forum.

We call'em Drive-By Theists here, boy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2014, 07:07 AM

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

Last nite...while sleeping....my cat did indeed turn into a lion....and the lion ate my dog who was in the very middle of the evolutionary process of turning into a wolf....and then the lion turned on the goat, which had just evolved into a cow....and my dish ran away with the spoon.
Oh....woe is me. I'm left dishless, spoonless, and with a hungry lion on the prowl in my house!
Perhaps the lion will evolve into "Kirkvin" soon so that I can smack him one right on the kisser....that is, unless I evolve into a dolphin or worm in the next few days!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post