Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-04-2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
They come here in a state of "divine inspiration" knowing that it's impossible to refute them, for god has already told them they're right, and any attempts to disprove them are backed up by fabrications of satan.

Or some shit like that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 07:10 AM
(28-04-2014 07:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 06:53 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Joined: Yesterday
Total Posts: 1 (1 posts per day | 0 percent of total posts)
(Find All Threads — Find All Posts)
Total Likes Given 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Liked Threads — Find All Liked Posts)
Total Likes Received 0 (0 per day | 0 percent of total )
(Find All Threads Liked For — Find All Posts Liked For)
Time Spent Online: 10 Minutes, 59 Seconds

He's probably down in his mama's basement with his one friend yukking it up about how he *totally owned* an atheist forum.

We call'em Drive-By Theists here, boy.

7 pages later ......... we finally figure it out........ Weeping

where's the bandwagon-- I want to jump on?

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Bandwagons are fun to jump on, only up until the point a better bandwagon exists.
28-04-2014, 07:20 AM
(28-04-2014 07:10 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 07:02 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We call'em Drive-By Theists here, boy.

7 pages later ......... we finally figure it out........ Weeping

where's the bandwagon-- I want to jump on?

I had it pegged from the second I saw the title, actually. I just wanted an excuse to use that picture.

People just get bored and play with the trolls and derail them; nothing wrong there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2014, 07:32 AM
You are not prepared well enough to discuss this topic. You are woefully ignorant of the subject. You need to stop listening to your pastor or minister or whatever you call the leader of your particular cult. He or she or it is lying to you and misrepresenting the theory of evolution. You need to actually educate yourself. If you do you will see that your question is unbelievably ignorant and not worthy of an answer. Now go back to the shallow end of the pool.

And cats don't turn into Lions and Tigers. Lions and Tigers are already cats.

Also, you people need to learn some spelling and grammar because it seems to be an almost universal flaw in YOU PEOPLE who come here to discuss this topic.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
28-04-2014, 07:42 AM
(28-04-2014 07:32 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  And cats don't turn into Lions and Tigers. Lions and Tigers are already cats.

Oh yeah?!

Well have you ever seen a mallard turn into a duck!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I've seen a frog turn into a prince.
Just sayin'.
Unsure

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-04-2014, 07:49 AM
(28-04-2014 07:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've seen a frog turn into a prince.
Just sayin'.
Unsure

And I turned into a newt. Though I did get better.
28-04-2014, 08:16 AM
(28-04-2014 07:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 07:32 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  And cats don't turn into Lions and Tigers. Lions and Tigers are already cats.

Oh yeah?!

Well have you ever seen a mallard turn into a duck!?

I prefer to watch them turn into Duck A L'orange.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
28-04-2014, 08:43 AM
(27-04-2014 11:30 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Nah, I believe that we are all ancestors of two people called Adam and Eve, and the earth is only 6000 some odd years old. And that these two ate an apple off of a forbidden tree, at the tempation of a talking snake. And now, we're all fucked.

What's evolution?

Laugh out load

I believe that a cosmic Jewish Zombie can make me live forever if I symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him that I accept him as my master, so he can remove an evil force from my soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

Hear that women? I blame you all for humanity's problems! Angry

Atir aissom atir imon