Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
28-04-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Some Question to all evolutionists or Atheists.
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.
It's funny that you would come to an atheist site where you could expect to encounter people who are well educated about evolution and when you CLEARLY haven't read even one single book on the subject. Laughat

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2014, 09:35 AM
(28-04-2014 02:45 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 10:23 AM)kirkvin Wrote:  Have you ever seen a cat turn into a lion or tiger? Or a dog turn into a wolf? Or a goat turn into a cow?

You people claim things similar like these had taken place over billions of years ago, but i have not observe any of these now taking place and the "Big Scientific Claim" is that "Science is Base On Observation", so have you observed or observe any of these happening? If yes, please be specific and detailed in your answer. Thanks.

All humans are ignorant about certain things; because we're not omniscient.

Some humans, however, don't know how much they don't know, and they deserve ridicule, such as the poor sod who posted the above.

The Dunning-Krueger effect. See: "Drich".

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
28-04-2014, 09:36 AM
OHHH I GET IT!
Kirkvin is viewing us through a guest page.
If you look at who's viewing this thread, it always shows "1 guest"

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
28-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Nah. Hit and run troll. The most boring type. I like my trolls to fight back, otherwise it's no fun.
28-04-2014, 10:04 AM
(28-04-2014 09:50 AM)natachan Wrote:  Nah. Hit and run troll. The most boring type. I like my trolls to fight back, otherwise it's no fun.

[Image: pigeon2.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop