Some Questions for the Theists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2015, 06:48 PM
RE: Some Questions for the Theists
(08-09-2015 06:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 06:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Funny, I don't recall being asked.
Of course, you don't recall. You are not suppose to. There is a reason for this.

Show of the proof for your assertion that Free Thought is not meant to know this.

I expect to see it in writing, quoted. And qualified with verifiable evidence. Not gibberish.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2015, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2015 03:15 AM by Free Thought.)
(08-09-2015 06:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 06:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Funny, I don't recall being asked.

Of course, you don't recall. You are not suppose to. There is a reason for this.

That's ridiculous.

Tell me; would you give an assignment to a person with no memory and then expect them to carry out they duty despite not being able to know it? It is fair to hold an amnesiac to a contract after they had forgotten it, with no explanation?

What reason could there be to give an agent an objective and then remove their memory upon commencement?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
(08-09-2015 05:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 02:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  A: When the children are made to suffer for the deeds of the parents. For example, Pharoah refused to release the Israelites from Egypt (the sin, even though it was god that hardened pharoah's heart) and God sent an Angel of Death for the wholesale slaughter of all the firstborn children of Egypt (the punishment).
God didn't punish those children. God punished their parents. Evil or wrong choices of some effect innocent people. Those children were innocent victims. They obtained physical bodies(very important thing for eternal progression/eternal life) and their completed their mission - to be innocent victims. They were taken back home(place they came from).

[Image: c8d.png]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
09-09-2015, 12:37 AM
(08-09-2015 05:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 02:20 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  A: When the children are made to suffer for the deeds of the parents. For example, Pharoah refused to release the Israelites from Egypt (the sin, even though it was god that hardened pharoah's heart) and God sent an Angel of Death for the wholesale slaughter of all the firstborn children of Egypt (the punishment).
God didn't punish those children. God punished their parents. Evil or wrong choices of some effect innocent people. Those children were innocent victims. They obtained physical bodies(very important thing for eternal progression/eternal life) and their completed their mission - to be innocent victims. They were taken back home(place they came from).

Innocent children whose mission is to die? Get help.

Also what you have to prove your idiotic assertions? Holy ghost saying so does not count as I'm not interested in whatever voices in your head are saying.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
09-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Alla, the more you pile on your ad hoc assertions with absolutely no substance behind them the more you sound like Jon Lovitz's "Yeah, that's the ticket" character.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
09-09-2015, 03:11 PM
(08-09-2015 06:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-09-2015 06:41 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course, you don't recall. You are not suppose to. There is a reason for this.
That's ridiculous.
Tell me; would you give an assignment to a person with no memory and then expect them to carry out they duty despite not being able to know it? It is fair to hold an amnesiac to a contract after they had forgotten it, with no explanation?
No, I wouldn't. I would teach about it again. I would give the information about what we forget when we are born here.
God teaches us about what we do not remember so we can do assignment.
(08-09-2015 06:58 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  What reason could there be to give an agent an objective and then remove their memory upon commencement?
So, we wouldn't kill ourselves. If we remembered our life with Father we would wanted to go back so badly we wouldn't care to kill ourselves.
But we can't do this, we have to stay here as long as it is necessary. Not a moment longer, not a moment shorter.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
09-09-2015, 03:14 PM
(09-09-2015 12:37 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Innocent children whose mission is to die? Get help.
we all are sent here to die. we are mortal beings in this world.
(09-09-2015 12:37 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Also what you have to prove your idiotic assertions? Holy ghost saying so does not count as I'm not interested in whatever voices in your head are saying.
I totally understand this. I would do the same if I was you.

10-09-2015, 12:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 04:19 AM by Szuchow.)
(09-09-2015 03:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  we all are sent here to die. we are mortal beings in this world.

Sent here? By primitive tribal god in which you believe? Also you're implying there is some other world. Prove it.

(09-09-2015 03:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  I totally understand this. I would do the same if I was you.

So you at least see why your bullshit isn't something more than bullshit.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
10-09-2015, 03:13 AM
(13-08-2015 11:25 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Do you believe that god has given everyone free will to choose whether to serve him or not? If so, what happens to aborted babies spiritually speaking? Do they automatically go to heaven? If so, what happened to their free will? Are they forced to serve god forever and ever?

If there is no free will then, if there is a God it is a hypocrite. Look at all the punishment he is said to have done. If we are robots well that would be a insane god.
10-09-2015, 07:22 AM
(10-09-2015 12:56 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 03:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  we all are sent here to die. we are mortal beings in this world.
Sent here? By primitive tribal god in which you believe?
what do you mean by "primitive god"?
(10-09-2015 12:56 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Also you're implying there is some other world. Prove it.
I believe there is some other world.
(10-09-2015 12:56 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(09-09-2015 03:14 PM)Alla Wrote:  I totally understand this. I would do the same if I was you.
So you at least see why your bullshit isn't something more than bullshit.
No, I don't see this. I am saying that you have no reasons to believe me. Not yet.