Some Questions for the Theists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2015, 06:08 PM
RE: Some Questions for the Theists
(13-08-2015 11:25 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Do you believe that god has given everyone free will to choose whether to serve him or not? If so, what happens to aborted babies spiritually speaking? Do they automatically go to heaven? If so, what happened to their free will? Are they forced to serve god forever and ever?
Aborted babies are pure and innocent, so yes they go to heaven where there is no negativity whatsoever, so they wouldn't feel stuck, but perfect. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2015, 06:12 PM
(13-08-2015 06:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 11:25 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Do you believe that god has given everyone free will to choose whether to serve him or not? If so, what happens to aborted babies spiritually speaking? Do they automatically go to heaven? If so, what happened to their free will? Are they forced to serve god forever and ever?
Aborted babies are pure and innocent, so yes they go to heaven where there is no negativity whatsoever, so they wouldn't feel stuck, but perfect. Thanks.

citation please. Thanks.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
13-08-2015, 06:36 PM
(13-08-2015 06:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Aborted babies are pure and innocent, so yes they go to heaven where there is no negativity whatsoever, so they wouldn't feel stuck, but perfect. Thanks.

citation please. Thanks.
That makes absolutely no sense. How would you presume that I cite a dead fetus? Thanks.
13-08-2015, 07:04 PM
(13-08-2015 06:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:12 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  citation please. Thanks.
That makes absolutely no sense. How would you presume that I cite a dead fetus? Thanks.

Yet you cite a dead carpenter . . .

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Octapulse's post
13-08-2015, 07:31 PM
(13-08-2015 07:04 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 06:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That makes absolutely no sense. How would you presume that I cite a dead fetus? Thanks.

Yet you cite a dead carpenter . . .
Yeah, that's a little different since it was recorded and he lived in this plane where others say him and wrote a lot about him. Thanks.
13-08-2015, 07:34 PM
(13-08-2015 07:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:04 PM)Octapulse Wrote:  Yet you cite a dead carpenter . . .
Yeah, that's a little different since it was recorded and he lived in this plane where others say him and wrote a lot about him. Thanks.

I want photos.

That's the proof I want.

Or perhaps mention in actual historical documents.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-08-2015, 08:22 PM
(13-08-2015 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:31 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah, that's a little different since it was recorded and he lived in this plane where others say him and wrote a lot about him. Thanks.

I want photos.

That's the proof I want.

Might be a problem seein as how the Romans destroyed all proof other than texts that where written after the fact for the most part. They are historic documents though.
13-08-2015, 08:35 PM
(13-08-2015 08:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(13-08-2015 07:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I want photos.

That's the proof I want.

Might be a problem seein as how the Romans destroyed all proof other than texts that where written after the fact for the most part. They are historic documents though.

Aside from the historically unreliable composite piece that is the NT, and well known forgeries sorry interpolations, could you point me to some?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Free Thought,
No realistic pics that I know of except for...
[Image: f0994258e5c8dbef5eed43f99e22327a.jpg]

As far as other texts; he was prophesied in the Torah and Old Testament. Thanks.
13-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Wow, that didn't work. Imagine that.