Some brief Thoughts on Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Some brief Thoughts on Jesus
I think Jesus was gay. I mean 12 disciples as men...alone together....most of the time. It's bound to get a bit steamy.

[Image: gay-jesus-offends-christians-10312-1239746908-44.jpg]

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
05-03-2012, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 04:38 PM by Thomas.)
(05-03-2012 01:24 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  I think Jesus was gay. I mean 12 disciples as men...alone together....most of the time. It's bound to get a bit steamy.

The chicks dug him, but he constantly sent them away.
That’s your sign right there.

(25-02-2012 01:16 AM)Anjele Wrote:  After all these many years of the Christian claim that Jesus existed, now, perhaps he didn't.

The Christian right now claims that his birth certificate was photoshopped and he was actually born in Kenya.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
And he never said anything about homosexuality...

05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
(05-03-2012 05:24 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  And he never said anything about homosexuality...

However, assuming OT - since really, Jesus never came to abolish the law and "all" hasn't come to past [if you assume it takes into acount revelation] then the OT commendmants on homosexuality should still apply to how Jesus thought about homosexuality.

However, I'm not really a bible expert, I could be wrong..

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
06-03-2012, 12:16 AM
(05-03-2012 07:22 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 02:51 AM)Spidersandguns Wrote:  
(25-02-2012 01:32 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not saying Jesus never existed. I personally am convinced that he did, given something that is written in the Holy Bible in the first chapter of John. In that book, the writer at one point assumes that the readers know about the conflict between John the Baptist and Jesus pertaining to who was the messiah. This assumption on the part of the writer indicates that the readers knew of both John the Baptist and Jesus, and John the Baptist is a historical figure. As far as I know, there is no question about John's existence. This assumption is not intentional in the book of John; you read it between the lines.

Ironic, isn't it, that even today, John is bearing wittness to Jesus?

What I'm saying is it doesn't matter. We weren't there to see him. All we have is the Gospel record. That's it. Either it is sufficient for our salvation, either we can experience the living Christ today, or all is lost. History means nothing.

It's commonly believed that Jesus died in around 33 AD correct?
Now the first gospel wasn't wrote until at least 70 AD. That's a gap of at least 40 years and our main source of information for this period comes from Paul. He says Jesus came to him in a vision and told him to preach Christianity.

Now the funny thing is Paul never talks about Jesus as a person on earth. He only mentions the crucifixion, the resurrection and the ascension. He never mentions the early life of Jesus or anything other than the previous three things. Also He only ever talks about them in a mythical realm. He never places them on earth.

It can easily be theorised that Paul never believed Jesus was a real person.

You are so right! This is a fundamental point that 99.99% of Christians don't appreciate. Well said!
Good to see you back on line MarkWink

As for Paul, in many ways he seems to have used Jesus as a free meal ticket, though he allegedly suffered a lot himself in the process...............
07-03-2012, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2012 03:17 AM by Mark Fulton.)
(06-03-2012 12:16 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 07:22 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 02:51 AM)Spidersandguns Wrote:  
(25-02-2012 01:32 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not saying Jesus never existed. I personally am convinced that he did, given something that is written in the Holy Bible in the first chapter of John. In that book, the writer at one point assumes that the readers know about the conflict between John the Baptist and Jesus pertaining to who was the messiah. This assumption on the part of the writer indicates that the readers knew of both John the Baptist and Jesus, and John the Baptist is a historical figure. As far as I know, there is no question about John's existence. This assumption is not intentional in the book of John; you read it between the lines.

Ironic, isn't it, that even today, John is bearing wittness to Jesus?

What I'm saying is it doesn't matter. We weren't there to see him. All we have is the Gospel record. That's it. Either it is sufficient for our salvation, either we can experience the living Christ today, or all is lost. History means nothing.

It's commonly believed that Jesus died in around 33 AD correct?
Now the first gospel wasn't wrote until at least 70 AD. That's a gap of at least 40 years and our main source of information for this period comes from Paul. He says Jesus came to him in a vision and told him to preach Christianity.

Now the funny thing is Paul never talks about Jesus as a person on earth. He only mentions the crucifixion, the resurrection and the ascension. He never mentions the early life of Jesus or anything other than the previous three things. Also He only ever talks about them in a mythical realm. He never places them on earth.

It can easily be theorised that Paul never believed Jesus was a real person.

You are so right! This is a fundamental point that 99.99% of Christians don't appreciate. Well said!
Good to see you back on line MarkWink

As for Paul, in many ways he seems to have used Jesus as a free meal ticket, though he allegedly suffered a lot himself in the process...............

Thanks Mr Woof, really nice that you remember me! I'm still alive, been editing +++
(05-03-2012 05:24 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  And he never said anything about homosexuality...

Not that we know of.

Doesn't mean he never said "ow....that really hurts!" or "pass the olive oil Peter"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Apparently his most beloved disciple was John...mmmm....