Some home Truths.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 04:41 PM by Mr Woof.)
RE: Some home Truths.
(28-12-2014 03:32 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well over two years ago I was challenged to the boxing ring by Earmuffs over my writings relating to gay parenting. I had claimed that ideally heterosexual parenting was the preferred option and provided considerations i saw as supporting this view.

And your evidence for that is? I don't see two women raising kids being worst than a man and a woman raising kids. I think I understand why muffs was miffed.

I claim that all things being equal, a loving heterosexual parenting is more ideal, given procreation issues, aethetics, and even evoultion than two men raising children.

In saying more ideal, I am not saying two men would be inadequate parents, and much better than some heterosexual parents.
Copulation sees us all existing, and even if we don't like it, I think it preferable to say that heterosexuality should be seen as preferredl,not equal,or inferior, as a few suggest, to where evolution has taken us.
You can hold whatever opinions you like, based on research etc; there are always other views.......this is my view, please enjoy yours

AS suggested in O.,P.I am not planning to set this debate up again.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2014, 04:22 PM
(28-12-2014 04:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  AS suggested in O.,P.I am not planning to set this debate up again.

Um....I think you just did. Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
28-12-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 04:29 PM by Mr Woof.)
(28-12-2014 03:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  For God's sake I am not asking anyone to agree with me!
Why must I say that ideallygay parenting is equal to hetro marriage if i don't believe it?
As for your 'deteriorating mentally !'Facepalm

That isn't a reference to your opinion, it's referring to your need to keep bringing this up. I didn't take you for a drama queen when I first saw you around here. Now I see that you have some need to keep things riled up.

Observe! I said i didn't want to raise the gay issue again, now underlined, and immediately two raise it............
Just winding back till 2015.
I see resolving the abuse issue as putting the worst offenders on hold, avoiding all repping, both ways, and sticking to my preferred sections within the forum.
I cannot change the mind set of others and have no desire to do so.
If my opinions are wrong, so might the opinions of others.
Truth an elusive and crazy bird!
28-12-2014, 05:05 PM
(28-12-2014 04:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I claim that all things being equal, a loving heterosexual parenting is more ideal, given procreation issues, aethetics, and even evoultion than two men raising children.

Then you clearly do not understand the importance that homosexuality has had for humans http://www.butterfliesandwheels.org/2011...early-man/

Only thing we heterosexuals have over homosexuals when parenting is nothing. Procreation for lesbians, sperm banks exist, gay males, we can now fuse there make up so they can have a kid as if one of them could give birth. Aesthetics, aren't homosexual males stereotyped as the ones who are more into fashion and more into art? Yeah, also homosexuals can teach there kids taste. And evolution you do know that gay males not only seem to make better uncles, but they make woman MORE FUCKING FERTILE meaning she can have kids much easier. So a gay uncled can use his sister by giving some of his boy friends sperm to his sister and boom, fucking baby. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/26...18406.html

(28-12-2014 04:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  In saying more ideal, I am not saying two men would be inadequate parents, and much better than some heterosexual parents.
Copulation sees us all existing, and even if we don't like it, I think it preferable to say that heterosexuality should be seen as equal,nor inferior, as a few suggest, to where evolution has taken us.

Seeing as homosexuality has evolved in humans for many benefits, I don't see how evolution can be used as an argument. Copulation can be done even without a man and woman. Even then that argument is irrelevant, because a heterosexual couple can adopt a child (I want to adopt a child when I find my wife), some can have sex and have no kids and adopt one, which is pretty much no different.

(28-12-2014 04:14 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You can hold whatever opinions you like, based on research etc; there are always other views.......this is my view, please enjoy yours

That's wrong, you're wrong. You see science is not based on opinions, because research is not based on opinions in science. So far I can show research proving my point, yet you could not for your own. So as I can tell your view is wrong, and mine is correct. So if you keep your view know that you are wrong.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Funny how you forgot to mention the parts where you made comments about gay people being miserable self harming abusive cunts (or something to that nature) people because you had a fling with a tranny in the 60's.

Quote:I apologized for causing any concern to him over sentences that may have appeared insensitive

Also this is a lie, you never apologized.
28-12-2014, 07:00 PM
(28-12-2014 03:48 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:35 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  The thing is though(at least from my point of view) is that heterosexual couples are not preferred. I mean they might be preferred by you personally but there is no data to support your opinion.
So you will never retract your position. Even in the face of overwhelming evidence?
The need to be right; the sign of a vulgar mind....Smile

I don't need expert data to have an opinion.
Even in science opinions differ.
I am not claiming to be RIGHT.

I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ON BOARD THE FACT FINDING OF MY PREFERRED EXPERT,NOR DO YOU.
Perhaps not. But you do need "expert data" to have an informed opinion.
28-12-2014, 07:06 PM
(28-12-2014 03:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Woof,
Seriously, let it go dude. Just stop.

I don't agree with you that same sex parents are patently worse than hetero parents. That is my opinion. You are welcome to yours. But you can't expect people to agree with your opinion on everything. You aren't the ultimate authority on the subject.

Stop stirring shit and the smell will die down.

Goddamn - though you aren't much older than I am I have tried to hold onto a bit of respect due to you being my elder. Now I don't know that it's deserved or if you are deteriorating mentally.

Dude, your record is skipping - kick it and move on.

Facepalm

For God's sake I am not asking anyone to agree with me!
Why must I say that ideally gay parenting is equal to hetro marriage if i don't believe it?

You don't have to believe anything but when you spout uneducated opinions you should expect a certain reaction. There is a price to be paid socially. It's like if I said that whites are superior to blacks. I can believe it all I want but the moment that I express it I pay a price.
(Just for clarity I don't think anyone is superior to anyone else)
28-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Remember that thing that happened last year? You know, the one where everyone got upset? Where everyone got their panties in a wad and we all decided not to talk about it anymore? Yeah, that one. Well I'm bringing it up to remind you that I don't want to talk about it anymore. Oh, and that I was right. Now let's just drop it OK?

Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 9 users Like Full Circle's post
28-12-2014, 10:04 PM
(28-12-2014 03:24 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I had claimed that ideally heterosexual parenting was the preferred option
Not meaning to unpeal old sores, but I do think this would be an interesting topic for debate. However in my experience it seems easy to upset some people when discussing topics involved with "gayness". Unless of course you are saying Yay for Gay!

In regards to your comment
"ideally" and "preferred" seem to denote a personal preference which could not ever be resolved in an objective sense.
Who is it that determines what is ideal? Ideal compared to what?
There seems to me to be a lot of variance in people's parenting styles and IMHO most of this variance is not related to the gender or sexuality of the parents.

If we ask the kids for their preference, well, we'd have to find some kids that have been raised by hetro, single, bi and gay parents in order to ask them what their preference was. I'd doubt their preference would come down to the sexuality of the parents. It'd probably come down to which parents are more fun, have been able to bond with the kids and give them the coolest presents. But of course we ain't gonna take the kid's word for it. As adults many of us know the coolest, hippist, most fun parents aren't necessarily the best. Perhaps it's the ones that set them up for the best future, i.e. focus on education both academic, life skills...
28-12-2014, 10:47 PM
(28-12-2014 03:55 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 03:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Woof,
Seriously, let it go dude. Just stop.

I don't agree with you that same sex parents are patently worse than hetero parents. That is my opinion. You are welcome to yours. But you can't expect people to agree with your opinion on everything. You aren't the ultimate authority on the subject.

Stop stirring shit and the smell will die down.

Goddamn - though you aren't much older than I am I have tried to hold onto a bit of respect due to you being my elder. Now I don't know that it's deserved or if you are deteriorating mentally.

Dude, your record is skipping - kick it and move on.

Facepalm

For God's sake I am not asking anyone to agree with me!
Why must I say that ideally gay parenting is equal to hetro marriage if i don't believe it?

alright, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. what i think what everyone is really asking is why you believe what you believe. i personally don't see why and am wondering why you do.