Some questions from a new member

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Some questions from a new member
(23-10-2014 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 05:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Or an album cover - preferably one that folded so the seeds would roll to the center.

Or so I've heard.

My sons and daughter said, "Since when does weed have seeds?" Hobo

Can you tell Stark is back as Admin?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-10-2014, 08:31 PM
(23-10-2014 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 05:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Or an album cover - preferably one that folded so the seeds would roll to the center.

Or so I've heard.

My sons and daughter said, "Since when does weed have seeds?" Hobo

IKR? I haven't seen a single one in years. Used to be half of what I got Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-10-2014, 08:32 PM
(23-10-2014 08:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-10-2014 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My sons and daughter said, "Since when does weed have seeds?" Hobo

Can you tell Stark is back as Admin?

Yeah, there's definitely something in the air Smokin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-10-2014, 09:21 PM
Ahem! What's all this shenanigans I hear about seeds in someone's weed? Where you getting that shit from? Fuckin growers can't even keep their plants from going herm. Must be Murikins growing it.

....grumblegrumblegrumble.......

So many cats, so few good recipes.
23-10-2014, 09:22 PM
(23-10-2014 09:21 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ahem! What's all this shenanigans I hear about seeds in someone's weed? Where you getting that shit from? Fuckin growers can't even keep their plants from going herm. Must be Murikins growing it.

....grumblegrumblegrumble.......

Chill Mr. Raving - I was referring to the 70s. Things were primitive back then.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
23-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Necroing like a fucking pro!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-10-2014, 10:58 PM
(23-10-2014 10:57 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Necroing like a fucking pro!

YEAH BITCH. I GOT BALLS. WHAT ABOUT EM???
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
23-10-2014, 11:44 PM
Unholy necro, that brought back some memories of people. It's been practically 2 years since Lilith left? Just doesn't seem like it, my mind is still racked around the the beings that were here.

My necro policy is as long as the original thread creator is still a poster here and it's of a coherent recent point, within a few months, it's fine to necro. It's funny how many necro posts exist of a person responding to a troll thread creator from 2 years ago... Also I would say exceptions exist. If it's a science article thread, nerco from any point! If it's in the conspiracy section, 2 days gone by is necroing... keep that nonsense down.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post