Some straight bull...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 08:24 PM
RE: Some straight bull...
(10-01-2016 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Any innocent who dies is blessed that they don't have to suffer this existence.
Go bless yourself then shit head.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-01-2016, 08:45 PM
(10-01-2016 08:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Any innocent who dies is blessed that they don't have to suffer this existence.
There's that brilliant optimism shining through.
10-01-2016, 08:46 PM
(10-01-2016 08:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
I'm not innocent
10-01-2016, 08:57 PM
(10-01-2016 08:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go bless yourself then shit head.Drinking Beverage
I'm not innocent

Yeah, we know. You're guilty of being a fuckstick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-01-2016, 08:59 PM
(10-01-2016 08:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There's that brilliant optimism shining through.

In all seriousness, there is a reason, pops, that I do not often join in the conversations with you.

You are completely insane.

Your views on morality and the nature of your god are so completely alien and warped that there is no meaningful way to engage with you. You are determined to entertain the mutually exclusive ideas of omnibenevolence, omnipotence, omniscience, and a world where innocents suffer, and so you are forced into such absolute twists of logic as "the horrible, painful, senseless deaths of innocent people are actually blessings", and "denying your love to someone who demands it on threat of eternal torture is the ultimate evil".

There is no way to intelligently respond to this, because it is utter gibberish based on a worldview that has long since become a tangled mass of nonsense. I do not pretend to know why you believe this idiocy, but I can recognize that it is not for any sort of rational reason. As such, there is no way that rationality could get you to reevaluate it.

I do honestly hope that, some day, you realize how absolutely insane all of this is, because even as far as theists go, you spout some truly absurd and frightening stuff about morality and it makes me worry for you. But I do not have the power to make you realize it.

So, in the meantime, I'll just be over here in the peanut gallery, waiting for the kind of nonsense that can at least be addressed sensibly.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 5 users Like Unbeliever's post
10-01-2016, 08:59 PM
(10-01-2016 08:57 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not innocent

Yeah, we know. You're guilty of being a fuckstick.
Herd mentality is great, isn't it!
10-01-2016, 09:02 PM
You'd know.

Disliking you and believing you're an idiotic twat is natural.

Fuckstick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-01-2016, 09:19 PM
(10-01-2016 08:59 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There's that brilliant optimism shining through.

In all seriousness, there is a reason, pops, that I do not often join in the conversations with you.

You are completely insane.

Your views on morality and the nature of your god are so completely alien and warped that there is no meaningful way to engage with you. You are determined to entertain the mutually exclusive ideas of omnibenevolence, omnipotence, omniscience, and a world where innocents suffer, and so you are forced into such absolute twists of logic as "the horrible, painful, senseless deaths of innocent people are actually blessings", and "denying your love to someone who demands it on threat of eternal torture is the ultimate evil".

There is no way to intelligently respond to this, because it is utter gibberish based on a worldview that has long since become a tangled mass of nonsense. I do not pretend to know why you believe this idiocy, but I can recognize that it is not for any sort of rational reason. As such, there is no way that rationality could get you to reevaluate it.

I do honestly hope that, some day, you realize how absolutely insane all of this is, because even as far as theists go, you spout some truly absurd and frightening stuff about morality and it makes me worry for you. But I do not have the power to make you realize it.

So, in the meantime, I'll just be over here in the peanut gallery, waiting for the kind of nonsense that can at least be addressed sensibly.
But innocents suffer by the hand of man.

Due to their will.

I speak against these atrocities to no end, removing them from consideration as a feasible option whatsoever, in all things.

This is not a contradiction to universal morality, or peaceable scripture.

Is murder condoned in the Torah? Yes.
Have the Jews been persecuted for over like 3000years as a prophesied result of misdirection by man, regardless of being shown direction. Yes.

What I was trying to say earlier was that all die.

The circumstances for the death of others cannot always be justified, or understood. I do know that everything does happen for a reason though. And I know the innocent will return to the purity that was ultimately responsible for them. All is predestined, but man has free will, constantly changing outcomes. An innocent could die in order for a lesson of life to be learned. As this would relieve them of the probable torment of physical existence and the possibility of nonexistence whatsoever, the blessing of mercy, and beauty of purity seems better to me anyway. How else would any life learn but through joy and pain? It's primal, instinctual, and a tool for continued existence.

I'll attempt to turn it down a notch if you would care to pick apart a specific piece.

Peace,
Humbly
10-01-2016, 09:23 PM

I don't know what you mean I'm very optimistic you will, though I'll admit that it's less likely to be due to you developing a conscience and feeling bad about all your ..you know...rape and lying and far more to do with you mistaking a wall socket or a toaster for a fleshlight and blacking out the whole neighborhood. Drinking Beverage

Very optimistic.

(10-01-2016 08:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:24 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Go bless yourself then shit head.Drinking Beverage
I'm not innocent
Of the charge you're a rapist? Yes I know.Drinking Beverage

Now fuck off.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
10-01-2016, 09:30 PM
(10-01-2016 04:35 PM)Noric Wrote:  This turned into an interesting thread.
[Image: interesting-times.png]

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post