Some straight bull...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: Some straight bull...
(10-01-2016 09:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 08:45 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There's that brilliant optimism shining through.

I don't know what you mean I'm very optimistic you will, though I'll admit that it's less likely to be due to you developing a conscience and feeling bad about all your ..you know...rape and lying and far more to do with you mistaking a wall socket or a toaster for a fleshlight and blacking out the whole neighborhood. Drinking Beverage

Very optimistic.

(10-01-2016 08:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not innocent
Of the charge you're a rapist? Yes I know.Drinking Beverage

Now fuck off.
Feel better yet? Have another.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 09:41 PM
(10-01-2016 11:46 AM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_m5jlvydicP1rula7qo5_250.gif]

Your technique needs work:

It's his head you bang against the wall.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
10-01-2016, 09:41 PM
(10-01-2016 09:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't know what you mean I'm very optimistic you will, though I'll admit that it's less likely to be due to you developing a conscience and feeling bad about all your ..you know...rape and lying and far more to do with you mistaking a wall socket or a toaster for a fleshlight and blacking out the whole neighborhood. Drinking Beverage

Very optimistic.

Now fuck off.

You have not answered coherently a single question.

Were you dropped on your head multiple times when a baby?

Fuckstick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-01-2016, 09:46 PM
(10-01-2016 09:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Feel better yet? Have another.

You have not answered coherently a single question.

Fuckstick.
Must have missed it.

What question was he asking there?
10-01-2016, 09:50 PM
(10-01-2016 09:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You have not answered coherently a single question.

Fuckstick.
Must have missed it.

That was the specific question in the post...in bold. Note the question mark.

Still waiting to hear about what happened to bring about your sudden faith.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
10-01-2016, 09:51 PM
(10-01-2016 09:46 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:41 PM)Banjo Wrote:  You have not answered coherently a single question.

Fuckstick.
Must have missed it.

Who dresses you in the morning?

You are too dumb. In fact your existence is the one argument against Natural selection.

Fuckstick.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Okay I left a while to practice and I've just read the extra 50 comments since. Pops, you're the guy that makes people like me look bad. Kindly fuck off, that's all.

Acceptance is a hell of a drug.
[+] 4 users Like Noric's post
10-01-2016, 09:59 PM
(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  But innocents suffer by the hand of man.

Due to their will.

You heard it hear folks, we can control tsunamis. Weeeeee! And earthquakes! Weeeee! And volcanoes! Or hell motherfucking malaria!
All examples of humans suffering at the hands of man! YA!

Fuck off pops you idiot.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I speak against these atrocities to no end
I assume you mean when you are not harassing people or threatening them. You speak out against atrocities by pulling your belief structures from a bunch of books cataloging and supporting atrocities. Yay you.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Is murder condoned in the Torah? Yes.
It's not just condoned it's ORDERED and REWARDED repeatedly by the entity you are now trying to tell everyone is just ..like...love man....like...ya. Piss off with your childish world view.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Have the Jews been persecuted for over like 3000years as a prophesied result of misdirection by man, regardless of being shown direction. Yes.
1.) No actually cause prophecy ain't a real thing you fucking muppet.
2.) Even if it was I want you to actually think about what you are saying for once in your pathetic life. Actually think. God commands a group of people to commit genocide on his orders, a thing he knew would happen before he even started, then spends 3000 years punishing the decedents of the people carrying out his orders (even though they had nothing to do with the choices of their ancestors) and you think that is the action of a creature that is "love". That's not love mate, that's beyond "Mob Boss" levels of psychopathy.
3.) God did not command that but priests did it in his name as a perversion of his wishes.....which according to you he knew would happen from the start, did nothing to stop it because it would break one of his rules, rules that he made knowing they would place him in a position to sit back and watch a mass genocide and rape happen (multiple times in history) and that's love?

If I order someone to commit a rape, under threat of violence, and then torture that persons decedents FOR THREE THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS I am evil.
If I allow a person, whom I have created, to rape someone and I do absolutely nothing to stop it I'm fucking evil. If I then spend the next 3 millennia punishing people who were not even alive for the event and bare NO responsibility for it I'm not just evil I'm fucking insane.

Your god is not love you fuck. It's no wonder you're a rapist.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I do know that everything does happen for a reason though.
Unless that "reason" is physics no you fucking don't shithead, you assert it with no evidence.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  And I know the innocent will return to the purity that was ultimately responsible for them. All is predestined, but man has free will, constantly changing outcomes. An innocent could die in order for a lesson of life to be learned. As this would relieve them of the probable torment of physical existence and the possibility of nonexistence whatsoever, the blessing of mercy, and beauty of purity seems better to me anyway.
You don't know any of these things your just making shit up to make yourself feel better about a hard uncaring world. Grow some fucking balls already.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
10-01-2016, 10:01 PM
(10-01-2016 09:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:23 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I don't know what you mean I'm very optimistic you will, though I'll admit that it's less likely to be due to you developing a conscience and feeling bad about all your ..you know...rape and lying and far more to do with you mistaking a wall socket or a toaster for a fleshlight and blacking out the whole neighborhood. Drinking Beverage

Very optimistic.

Now fuck off.
Once again you are not being treated like shit cause I feel bad but because you have EARNED shitty treatment. You want better treatment? Don't lie all the fucking time would be a good start.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-01-2016, 10:03 PM
(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  But innocents suffer by the hand of man.

And by the hand of your god.

Your capacity for doublethink is astounding.

(10-01-2016 09:19 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'll attempt to turn it down a notch if you would care to pick apart a specific piece.

I'm sure you will. Unfortunately, this will not make your posts any less incoherent.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post