Some straight bull...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 01:19 AM
RE: Some straight bull...
(10-01-2016 01:17 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 01:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  There is the rub, without evidence, nobody can claim to know that god does, in fact, exist. Therefor there are no knowing believers, only those who believe without evidence or who are under the mistaken impression that they do have evidence. This is why faith is so important to religions, precisely because they don't have evidence.

Without evidence, you don't know your god exists either. You can claim otherwise, but if you can not show it, you don't know it, and you need to stop pretending like you do. Drinking Beverage
Lol...rhymed and all...that's cute.

I do know it.

Not exactly related; it's being shown at an exponentially high rate as of late so much so that it's perhaps the most to date.

Do you have evidence?

Then you don't know it, you retarded jackass. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-01-2016, 05:46 AM
(10-01-2016 01:17 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 01:14 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  There is the rub, without evidence, nobody can claim to know that god does, in fact, exist. Therefor there are no knowing believers, only those who believe without evidence or who are under the mistaken impression that they do have evidence. This is why faith is so important to religions, precisely because they don't have evidence.

Without evidence, you don't know your god exists either. You can claim otherwise, but if you can not show it, you don't know it, and you need to stop pretending like you do. Drinking Beverage
Lol...rhymed and all...that's cute.

I do know it.

Not exactly related; it's being shown at an exponentially high rate as of late so much so that it's perhaps the most to date.
It's has been explained to your dumb ass several times that you in fact DON'T know. Not under the actual definition of the word "know" anyway and seeing as how conversations don't work in such a way as people are allowed to just ...make up their own definitions you can fuck right off.

Seeing as everyone here knows that knowledge is demonstrable by definition, and that it's been explained numerous times to you, your just a lying nut case. You have no knowledge, no wisdom, and no insight. Your just an asshole on the Internet trying to stir the pot by repeating the same collection of lies you have been since you got here.

Your just a dick, a crazy crazy dick.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
10-01-2016, 07:08 AM
(10-01-2016 05:46 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 01:17 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Lol...rhymed and all...that's cute.

I do know it.

It's has been explained to your dumb ass several times that you in fact DON'T know. Not under the actual definition of the word "know" anyway and seeing as how conversations don't work in such a way as people are allowed to just ...make up their own definitions you can fuck right off.

Seeing as everyone here knows that knowledge is demonstrable by definition, and that it's been explained numerous times to you, your just a lying nut case. You have no knowledge, no wisdom, and no insight. Your just an asshole on the Internet trying to stir the pot by repeating the same collection of lies you have been since you got here.

Your just a dick, a crazy crazy dick.
Lol.

I'm actually quite compassionate on a certain level.

You can attempt to limit "knowledge" to scientific endeavors or theories.

Just know that the word knowledge, and knowledge itself has been around way before the "scientific method". So.....uh...stop....special pleading I think y'all like to call it. Oh, wait, I don't mean to stereotype here. This is singularly directed to you friendo.

Cheer up friendo, have a drink.

Conversation is one pursuit of knowledge. You have my attention, as you've never failed there have you? So what? What is it? Why so distraught? We've been over my disposition quite enough, so who here chooses not to learn?

I see the fruits of my labor by the will of God in all I observe. Yes, even here.

If crazy : repeating the same acts, thinking a different outcome will arise, then based on post history and longevity of...participation, who then is crazy?

Sorry let me attempt to clarify.

You in all your writhing, seething, squirming and nashing of teeth have only moved me closer to my resolve. Indeed no new thing, yet here you are poking right away like a good sport, expecting some change.

Know that change, if and when it comes, will not be your doing.

Though progress has been slow on my part, it has been made. Though I set here same as before, immovable in my faith, knowledge, and resolve as from the start, I not only expect still only the same things I ever did, but have actually made progress in that direction.

So please, let's really get to the bottom of the matter.

I wish you the best, still.

Please don't be so apt to rule out conversation as a means of acquisition of knowledge. Really, I don't think you do, you may just have an inkling of fear though.

Peace with humility,

For you personally, regardless
10-01-2016, 07:11 AM
(09-01-2016 11:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The one sin is knowing disbelief, as in blasphemy against the holy spirit. I one is in disbelief due to lack of knowledge then it isn't held against then and they are judged based on their actions.

Oh goody, more unsubstantiated woo from pops the bullshitter.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 07:16 AM
(10-01-2016 01:19 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 01:17 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Lol...rhymed and all...that's cute.

I do know it.

Do you have evidence?

Then you don't know it, you retarded jackass. Drinking Beverage
I have had and do have evidence as each and every one shall have upon actual inquisition.

More of those pesky materialists again I see.

Know that the material is the trapping we confide ourselves in, and in no way is the limit of existence, however it does limit the capacities of many.
10-01-2016, 07:27 AM
(10-01-2016 07:11 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(09-01-2016 11:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The one sin is knowing disbelief, as in blasphemy against the holy spirit. I one is in disbelief due to lack of knowledge then it isn't held against then and they are judged based on their actions.

Oh goody, more unsubstantiated woo from pops the bullshitter.
Not unsubstantiated. It is written in numerous scriptures.

Why would you cling to the thought of indiscriminate damnation based on ignorance?

Oh wait, that's right; to propagate your selfish motives.
10-01-2016, 07:42 AM
(10-01-2016 07:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have had and do have evidence as each and every one shall have upon actual inquisition.

Your posting history shows that you have no understanding of what constitutes evidence.

Quote:More of those pesky materialists again I see.

You may intend it as an insult but it sure beats living in delusion.

Quote:Know that the material is the trapping we confide ourselves in, and in no way is the limit of existence, however it does limit the capacities of many.

Why do you persist in making vacuous claims for which you have no evidence? You need help pops, get some.

(10-01-2016 07:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not unsubstantiated. It is written in numerous scriptures.

That does not substantiate your claims any more than the script of Star Wars substantiates that Yoda exists. You have no critical thinking skills. You need help.

Quote:Why would you cling to the thought of indiscriminate damnation based on ignorance?

Nobody said anything about indiscriminate damnation. You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head pops. If you got some help they might go away and then you might even be able to connect with reality for a while.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 07:52 AM
(10-01-2016 07:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:16 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have had and do have evidence as each and every one shall have upon actual inquisition.

Your posting history shows that you have no understanding of what constitutes evidence.

Quote:More of those pesky materialists again I see.

You may intend it as an insult but it sure beats living in delusion.

Quote:Know that the material is the trapping we confide ourselves in, and in no way is the limit of existence, however it does limit the capacities of many.
You really do bore me. I'm not here for silly games or your repeated tired defences of a thing that none need to defend against.

Just so I'm clear on something.

There was no knowledge or acquisition thereof prior to "science" and any thing found on the contrary is thrown out by default because if it isn't fully defined by science and the material then surely, it does not exist at all.

Really, let me know when your ready to attempt to learn things past what other men have shown you. On second thought; don't.

It has shit to do with me personally.

Still though good luck, and the most sincerely felt thanks for your disingenuous inclinations towards my own shortcomings.

Peace
(10-01-2016 07:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not unsubstantiated. It is written in numerous scriptures.

That does not substantiate your claims any more than the script of Star Wars substantiates that Yoda exists. You have no critical thinking skills. You need help.

Quote:Why would you cling to the thought of indiscriminate damnation based on ignorance?

Nobody said anything about indiscriminate damnation. You really need to stop listening to those voices in your head pops. If you got some help they might go away and then you might even be able to connect with reality for a while.
10-01-2016, 08:18 AM
(10-01-2016 07:52 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You really do bore me. I'm not here for silly games or your repeated tired defences of a thing that none need to defend against.

Do you even English? If you mean my questioning your claims then they do need to be defended. That's the point. You make a claim, you have the burden of proof. It is quite apparent that you have no proof, no evidence, and not even a good argument. All you have is your own delusions.

Quote:Just so I'm clear on something.

There was no knowledge or acquisition thereof prior to "science" and any thing found on the contrary is thrown out by default because if it isn't fully defined by science and the material then surely, it does not exist at all.

Nothing is "fully" defined by science and your attempts to strawman what I, and many others, have said just goes to show how little you understand. The time to believe something is when you have evidence for it. The time to make claims is when you can demonstrate that evidence to others. You come in here making all sorts of grandiose claims about the true nature of reality but have offered exactly nothing to substantiate any of it. You could be 100% right and it would still not be rational for anybody else to accept a word of it because you can't back up anything that you say. There is no way to evaluate your claims or compare them against competing claims. They are worthless.

Quote:Really, let me know when your ready to attempt to learn things past what other men have shown you. On second thought; don't.

Again with the strawmanning. The fact that you are willing to accept anything that you can't find evidence for is truly sad. I really do pity you.

Quote:Still though good luck, and the most sincerely felt thanks for your disingenuous inclinations towards my own shortcomings.

There is nothing disingenuous about any of it but I would bet that you didn't actually mean disingenuous because you don't know what it means.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 09:22 AM
(10-01-2016 07:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I see the fruits of my labor by the will of God in all I observe. Yes, even here.

Damn, you're an egotistical ignoramus.

(10-01-2016 07:08 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If crazy : repeating the same acts, thinking a different outcome will arise, then based on post history and longevity of...participation, who then is crazy?

Sorry let me attempt to clarify.

You in all your writhing, seething, squirming and nashing of teeth have only moved me closer to my resolve. Indeed no new thing, yet here you are poking right away like a good sport, expecting some change.

So you're repeating your inanities here over and over, garnishing derision over and over. You're insane by your own definition.

Take unfogged's advice, get help.

You demonstrate and incredibly delusional viewpoint of yourself, yet steeped in ignorance on multiple levels.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition