Some straight bull...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Some straight bull...
(10-01-2016 05:42 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 04:11 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  You do understand the definition of anthropocentric right?

Never assume pops understand the meaning of any words. Ever.

He has shown time and again to either be incapable, or otherwise simply refuses, to understand what is presented to him; or otherwise adhere to actual meaning of the fucking words he is using. He makes up, and forgets, shit as is most convenient for him at any given moment.

He's a supremely dishonest and stupid little shit. Frankly I don't know why you bother wasting your considerable talents upon him.
I'm not dishonest or stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2016, 07:11 PM
(10-01-2016 07:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not dishonest or stupid.

Laugh out load

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
10-01-2016, 07:15 PM
(10-01-2016 06:07 PM)cactus Wrote:  [Image: 98d250a22a7581d0439d19db3cfd782ebdfd7086...fcc52f.jpg]

Oh wait, that's right; we can't test it, because the concept of divine intervention is always described in a way that's exactly as vague as it needs to be in order to remain untestable. How convenient.
An invoice book with dates and carbon copies that I had when initially saved;

10-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Again only really proof to me, but still physical proof.
10-01-2016, 07:21 PM
(10-01-2016 07:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again only really proof to me, but still physical proof.

Proof of what? That somebody wrote some stuff down on an invoice pad? That's hilarious.

10-01-2016, 07:26 PM
(10-01-2016 07:21 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:15 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Again only really proof to me, but still physical proof.

Proof of what? That somebody wrote some stuff down on an invoice pad? That's hilarious.
The things that are written in it where wrote by me after I got home. They match up well with scriptures of many faiths. I had never read any of them not had ever written or even though most of the things written before, especially not in that sense.
It is proof of universal morality, truth of scripture, and the truth that there is a singular creative force(god) that is our help and guide.
10-01-2016, 07:26 PM
I can't even read what that says, pops. I'd love to know what this event was that caused you to be so sure of yourself.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
10-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(10-01-2016 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The things that are written in it where wrote by me after I got home. They match up well with scriptures of many faiths. I had never read any of them not had ever written or even though most of the things written before, especially not in that sense.
It is proof of universal morality, truth of scripture, and the truth that there is a singular creative force(god) that is our help and guide.

No, it is proof that you wrote down some stuff. None of the ideas you have expressed are uncommon and whether or not you ever read scriptures before you would have heard versions of them all just from growing up. Nothing you say is unique or profound and there is no reason to think that you needed to get any of it from any sort of divine source. That is actually the least plausible possibility and if you weren't such a gullible fool you'd see that.

You need help pops. Get some.

[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
10-01-2016, 07:37 PM
(10-01-2016 07:26 PM)cactus Wrote:  I can't even read what that says, pops. I'd love to know what this event was that caused you to be so sure of yourself.

Apparently, it's a secret. He's been asked before and all we get are vague answers, if any at all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
10-01-2016, 07:53 PM
(10-01-2016 07:35 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 07:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The things that are written in it where wrote by me after I got home. They match up well with scriptures of many faiths. I had never read any of them not had ever written or even though most of the things written before, especially not in that sense.

No, it is proof that you wrote down some stuff. None of the ideas you have expressed are uncommon and whether or not you ever read scriptures before you would have heard versions of them all just from growing up. Nothing you say is unique or profound and there is no reason to think that you needed to get any of it from any sort of divine source. That is actually the least plausible possibility and if you weren't such a gullible fool you'd see that.

You need help pops. Get some.
You are being nonsensical; on one hand you claim no universal morality, then on the. Other you. State that my writings would have been based in common knowledge. Your excusing away of every word I say without regard to the point of endless self contradiction is what is old here.