Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
I gave up on this thread a few pages ago, has that jackstick ever replied to any of this?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2015, 12:26 AM
(22-04-2015 04:02 PM)dirtstar Wrote:  No one likes to think about this sort of thing

It's more like... it's irrelevant. Her life. Her choice. It's like... finding out that she's driven lots of different cars before she drove *his* car. It's that level of pointless. And now he's wondering if his car has the biggest gear stick. Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 9 users Like morondog's post
23-04-2015, 12:42 AM
(22-04-2015 06:39 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 03:32 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Actually you are American. Wink

I'm pretty sure he's Canadian Consider

He's both, that lying sack. Evil_monster

Back on topic... there ain't no topic. And yeah, I though Julia Tiberius as well.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-04-2015, 04:09 PM
(21-04-2015 10:35 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The only thing that has changed now is that YOU know. This means that while she's the same, you see things differently.

Yes, she's the same! Now that I know what she was all along, I'm not happy about it. Her ability to bond has been compromised severely, and she has devalued herself.
26-04-2015, 04:16 PM
(26-04-2015 04:09 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 10:35 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The only thing that has changed now is that YOU know. This means that while she's the same, you see things differently.

Yes, she's the same! Now that I know what she was all along, I'm not happy about it. Her ability to bond has been compromised severely, and she has devalued herself.

I don't think you are at all qualified to make that statement. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-04-2015, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2015 04:43 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-04-2015 04:09 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  

Let Girly consult my crystal ball. ... Consider ... Consider ... Ah, yes. I see masturbation for your foreseeable future. I mean to the extent you don't devalue yourself and shit and whatnot.

[Image: nicholson-1.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2015, 04:45 PM
FFS, women are not chattel. They are people. Daddies no longer sell off their little girls to the highest bidder based on an intact hymen (unless you live in the Middle East) - welcome to the 21st century.

I swear, each time I hear that a woman has "devalued" herself because she no longer has her "prized" virginity, it makes me think my head will explode.

But this exercise is all hypothetical, anyway. Your shit don't smell like roses, asshole.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 10 users Like Nurse's post
26-04-2015, 04:50 PM
(19-04-2015 01:28 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  I don't really want to break up with her, but at the same time I can't imagine staying with her and being OK with this.
You were hoping for a virgin?

It's amazing, such an experienced woman, a woman who could get sex from almost anyone and for some reason she chooses to be with you.

Has she been sexually faithful to you in your 3 years?
I mean, you must be doing something right to be able to satisfy this lady.

What's your secret buddy, come on, tell all. Tongue

PS. I hope she doesn't find this public thread telling to strangers all about her private sexual history. I mean, what woman would want to be with a man that doesn't value her privacy.
[+] 5 users Like Stevil's post
26-04-2015, 10:11 PM
Sounds like she enjoys a good fuck. nothing abnormal about that. Just not allowing herself to be con strained by religious and societal based prohibitions on normal desires.
27-04-2015, 12:17 AM
(26-04-2015 04:50 PM)Stevil Wrote:  PS. I hope she doesn't find this public thread telling to strangers all about her private sexual history. I mean, what woman would want to be with a man that doesn't value her privacy.

Well at least if she did find it she'd find the strangers acted nicer towards her than her alleged significant other. It's a troll thread though, from the start. The girlfriend never existed.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post