Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 04:10 PM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 05:52 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It goes back to valuing virginity, again. He has "standards" which means that the more people you (meaning women and only women) have sex with, the less valuable you are.

She's not a car, dude. Only a man incredibly insecure about his own sexual performance would be bothered by this. She sounds fun!

And sexual history has affects on pair bonding? Citation please.

She's not dirty, she's in touch with her sexuality and had fun while she was young and non committed. And she's a goddamn adult.

Dump her. She deserves someone who doesn't see sex as dirty or who allows society to dictate what he sees as "standards."

Like I said; total douche

Weeping

There are many men who are not insecure about their sexual performance who would not go with a promiscuous woman (or whatever other term might be appropriate, if you catch my drift).

Promiscuity in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact.

Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality. Do you think that's classy? Same goes for all the other depraved things she's done.

I've been reading all the comments and chuckling to myself at the ignorance on this subject.

Anyway, don't let me get in the way. Do carry on.

Drinking Beverage

Oh dear, you seem to have failed to provide reliable citation for that "promiscuity = inability to pair bond" claim again.

Just a heads up, I know how embarrassing that can be. Rolleyes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
27-04-2015, 04:10 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 05:52 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It goes back to valuing virginity, again. He has "standards" which means that the more people you (meaning women and only women) have sex with, the less valuable you are.

She's not a car, dude. Only a man incredibly insecure about his own sexual performance would be bothered by this. She sounds fun!

And sexual history has affects on pair bonding? Citation please.

She's not dirty, she's in touch with her sexuality and had fun while she was young and non committed. And she's a goddamn adult.

Dump her. She deserves someone who doesn't see sex as dirty or who allows society to dictate what he sees as "standards."

Like I said; total douche

Weeping

There are many men who are not insecure about their sexual performance who would not go with a promiscuous woman (or whatever other term might be appropriate, if you catch my drift).

Promiscuity in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact.

Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality. Do you think that's classy? Same goes for all the other depraved things she's done.

I've been reading all the comments and chuckling to myself at the ignorance on this subject.

Anyway, don't let me get in the way. Do carry on.

Drinking Beverage

Well known fact Dodgy citation please because I call bullshit.

If that were the case, it would also apply to men. Promiscuity isn't restricted to one sex.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 6 users Like Cathym112's post
27-04-2015, 04:13 PM
How about this? It's none of your business what her past is. Full stop. Quit being a wanker about it because if you weren't insecure, it wouldn't bother you.

Have you ever fucked a girl in the backseat of a car? That's no different. And no more "classy."

Goose? Meet gander.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
27-04-2015, 07:53 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  There are many men who are not insecure about their sexual performance who would not go with a promiscuous woman (or whatever other term might be appropriate, if you catch my drift).
So hey BlackMason do you still think this asshole is not slut shaming?

You are right paul that many men who are not insecure about their sexual performance who would not go with a sexually expressive woman. However you are right because you can be sexually confidant and still be an asshole. Being sexually confident is not a barrier to treating women as objects, property, or being just a Grade A piece of shit in general like yourself.
What she has done and will do outside of your relationship is not your concern or even your right to know. That you want someone who you can claim ownership over, or at least over their sexuality, is a sign you have the sexual maturity and charisma of a tape worm and likely all the accompanying skill.

From what you have said it seems that her sexual experience is not effecting her ability to pair bond with you, but rather you are unable to bond with her. You judgmental and infantile shithead. Not that it matters because.....

(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Promiscuity in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact.
You are just making shit up. Telling a lie over and over does not make it true. Now you have been asked to provide citation for this frankly just.....fucking stupid and blatantly hypocritical double standard of an assertion several times and continue to refuse to do so. If it was a well known fact I should be able to find some studies that support it by simply hitting Google yet, surprise surprise, I find exactly not a fucking one. Which is what I expected considering how on its face retarded the claim is and how little understanding of human psychology and sexual evolution you seem to have.

(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality. Do you think that's classy? Same goes for all the other depraved things she's done.
Well guess what shithead it's not your sexuality so you don't get a say in what is and is not "in touch" with it. Not only that but your fucking wrong on top of stupid: if she did that and she enjoyed it then by fucking definition it IS "in touch with her sexuality" and good for her for not being cowed by judgmental assholes like you. It might not be in touch with YOUR view of what HER sexuality SHOULD BE but once again.....you don't get a fucking say in the matter so shut the fuck up. I happen to think your desire to dictate to other people what their sexuality should be like to be depraved, authoritarian, judgmental, and frankly abusive.
I notice that you are quick to heap scorn and derision on the person doing the sucking but for the people in the dark ally getting sucked off you have not a negative thing to say. About them you have nothing to say, exposing you once again as a controlling, hypocritical, abusive douche bag. Your story involves 2 men and 1 woman and shockingly ( Rolleyes )the single woman is the one to blame. Frankly I think you're a pathetic human being and you don't deserve to be called anything but a petulant child and certainly not a man.

From what you have listed she has not done anything that could be considered depraved. No malice, no harmful intent, no desire to cause harm or mistreat her fellow human beings. Your attitude however I would say is most definitely malicious as well as ignorant and stupid. Mostly stupid though. Like ...65% stupid.

Also if you can describe your sex as "classy" you are doing it exceptionally wrong and we are right back to your issues being sexual incompetence. Drinking Beverage

(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  I've been reading all the comments and chuckling to myself at the ignorance on this subject.
Perhaps you should stop reading just your own replies then asshole?Drinking Beverage

(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Anyway, don't let me get in the way. Do carry on.
Asides from starting this colourful little back and forth you have had nothing of merit, intelligence, worth, or insight to offer to the precedings. You have contributed bigotry, sexism, staggering ignorance of complexity of human sexuality and the spectrum it adorns, and a great big heaping of cowardice.

Your worthless opinion couldn't get in the way if you tried.

The fact of the matter is that you don't have the emotional or the sexual maturity to deserve any woman currently. You lack respect for women in general and more specifically you are all to willing to denigrate and mistreat (even emotionally abuse) any woman who does not act the way YOU think they should act. A petty little tyrant and nothing more, childish in his ignorance and hypocritical in his actions.

You're not even worth your own time let alone hers. I wholeheartedly hope after your break up she keeps sending you pictures on your phone of all the great dick she is enjoying now that she is free of you and your narrow view of what makes people happy. Now go make love to the loud end of a shotgun you gigantic piece of shit.

With Kindest Regards:
WhiskeyDebates

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
27-04-2015, 07:58 PM
I hope she gets smart and leaves you asap. Facepalm

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-04-2015, 07:59 PM
(27-04-2015 07:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  I hope she gets smart and leaves you asap. Facepalm

I hope she really doesn't exist.
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
27-04-2015, 08:02 PM
(27-04-2015 07:59 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 07:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  I hope she gets smart and leaves you asap. Facepalm

I hope she really doesn't exist.

Probably she doesn't.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-04-2015, 08:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 08:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Promiscuity in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact.

"Prolific bonding in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact."... Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 10 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2015, 08:27 PM
(27-04-2015 06:30 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(27-04-2015 06:09 AM)Losty Wrote:  Woah, cathym! Where have you been hiding?

Just busy with work. I've sold my business and am starting new ventures!

Awesome, congrats! It's good to see you around Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-04-2015, 08:30 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway [snip] other depraved things she's done.

Laughat

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.