Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(26-04-2015 04:09 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  
(21-04-2015 10:35 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  The only thing that has changed now is that YOU know. This means that while she's the same, you see things differently.

Yes, she's the same! Now that I know what she was all along, I'm not happy about it. Her ability to bond has been compromised severely, and she has devalued herself.

Pretty sure it's you who has devalued her. You should own your feelings. You have a stick up your ass about the past in regards to your lovers. Embrace that stick, clench it tight, and enjoy the feeling it gives you.

Superiority doesn't come cheap, pal. Enjoy it while it lasts. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-04-2015, 08:45 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Promiscuity in women has been proven over and over again to be linked with an inability to bond. It is a well known fact.

Nah man, facts are verifiable. My sexual history is littered with "promiscuous" women who are in absolutely committed relationships that nevertheless will not turn down sex if it's on the cards. I'm talking women who've been with their partners for years longer than you and your girlfriend, yet have easily surpassed her history.

But then again, we don't need to provide counterarguments to things you just assert as fact without providing any evidence yourself; how has it been proven over and over?

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice the focus on women, there; I guess men don't have the same problems, because you say so, eh?

Quote:Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality. Do you think that's classy? Same goes for all the other depraved things she's done.

Depraved? Sounds hot to me. Real quick, can you provide a reason that it's a bad thing that doesn't rely solely on your own personal preferences?

... Yeah, I didn't think so.

Losty Wrote:Woah, cathym! Where have you been hiding?

Speak for yourself! Hai gurl, is this where you been keepin' your saucy self? And in red, too? Does that mean the same thing here that it does on AF? Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Esquilax's post
27-04-2015, 08:48 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality.

She was in touch with someone's sexuality.

/thread
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
27-04-2015, 10:14 PM
(27-04-2015 01:31 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Sucking off 2 men in an alleyway is not what I would call being in touch with her sexuality. Do you think that's classy?

I'm gonna have to defer to earmuffs on this one, he knows classy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-04-2015, 10:48 PM
(27-04-2015 08:45 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  
Losty Wrote:Woah, cathym! Where have you been hiding?

Speak for yourself! Hai gurl, is this where you been keepin' your saucy self? And in red, too? Does that mean the same thing here that it does on AF? Big Grin

Haha heya Esqui
TTA's red is equivalent to AF's purple.
And Hiii Big Grin How are ya? How's Luckie? Miss you guys!! Heart
Give the wifey some kisses from me...you know, wherever you think I would put them Wink Blush

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
27-04-2015, 11:15 PM
(27-04-2015 10:48 PM)Losty Wrote:  And Hiii Big Grin How are ya? How's Luckie? Miss you guys!! Heart

Luckie's currently convalescing in a medical rehab center following a surgery, but the good news is that now she's like mostly recovered and should just be getting better and better. It's been a rough few months, but we're nearly out of the woods!

We miss you too, of course; you should drop my dear wife a line, I'm sure she'd love to hear from you. Wink

Quote:Give the wifey some kisses from me...you know, wherever you think I would put them Wink Blush

Gotcha, nipples it is. Thumbsup
27-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Oh dear, I seem to have depraved up the thread Angel

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
27-04-2015, 11:26 PM
(27-04-2015 11:16 PM)Losty Wrote:  Oh dear, I seem to have depraved up the thread Angel

Just a symptom of our inability to bond with people, I suppose. Sleepy
28-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Is the man-child still bitching about his way-cooler girlfriend enjoying sex?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-04-2015, 04:31 AM
OP started out looking like a troll.
Still looking like a troll.
Not a new troll, either.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 5 users Like Hafnof's post