Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 05:43 AM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(26-04-2015 04:09 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Yes, she's the same! Now that I know what she was all along, I'm not happy about it. Her ability to bond has been compromised severely, and she has devalued herself.

What "value" are you talking about? How is she worth less as a person?

Are you two monogamous?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2015, 05:47 AM
She devalued???

She's currency???

Dollar, yen or zlotny??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
28-04-2015, 06:14 AM
I so hope this girl is just a figment of OP's imagination. If not she needs to dump this guy, there's so much better out there.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 4 users Like Eva's post
28-04-2015, 07:53 AM
OP still didn't answer me about the ever classy coitus while in the car...

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
28-04-2015, 07:59 AM
(28-04-2015 07:53 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  OP still didn't answer me about the ever classy coitus while in the car...

I am starting to suspect there has been no coitus anywhere.

[Image: 58080855.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 1 user Likes Eva's post
28-04-2015, 07:59 AM
There's no girl. The story isn't even feasible. So a sexually liberal chick is dating a conservative dude for 3 years, they watch a movie, and then she nonchalantly tells all to said conservative dude? Bullshit.

At least come up with a halfway believable story next time you sock the forum. Now run along and play with your blow up girlfriend. Drinking Beverage

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
28-04-2015, 08:33 AM
(28-04-2015 05:43 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(26-04-2015 04:09 PM)pauloroberts Wrote:  Yes, she's the same! Now that I know what she was all along, I'm not happy about it. Her ability to bond has been compromised severely, and she has devalued herself.

What "value" are you talking about? How is she worth less as a person?

The implication of the OP seems to be that a woman's worth is determined by how few dicks she has come into physical contact with. This crap about pair bonding is just an attempt to cover for that gross reality, as evidenced by his complete failure to provide any evidence for believing it.

Cathym112 Wrote:OP still didn't answer me about the ever classy coitus while in the car...

Sex in a car can be classy; the guy just needs to be wearing a monocle.
[+] 2 users Like Esquilax's post
28-04-2015, 12:58 PM
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  Sex in a car can be classy; the guy just needs to be wearing a monocle.

Dammit. Oh well, I'll be better prepared next time.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-04-2015, 01:30 PM
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 05:43 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What "value" are you talking about? How is she worth less as a person?

The implication of the OP seems to be that a woman's worth is determined by how few dicks she has come into physical contact with. This crap about pair bonding is just an attempt to cover for that gross reality, as evidenced by his complete failure to provide any evidence for believing it.

Well, I figured that, but I wanted to hear him explain it. Also "value" and "ability to pair bond" are two very different things, so I wanted him to explain how this actually plays out. Bonus points if he can do so without sounding like a gigantic misogynist. I don't see how that works, but I'm giving him a chance to explain.
28-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Good luck with that, Rob. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post