Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(28-04-2015 12:58 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  Sex in a car can be classy; the guy just needs to be wearing a monocle.

Dammit. Oh well, I'll be better prepared next time.

Oh, good sir: you can be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Esquilax's post
28-04-2015, 06:34 PM
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  
Cathym112 Wrote:OP still didn't answer me about the ever classy coitus while in the car...

Sex in a car can be classy; the guy just needs to be wearing a monocle.

Shocking A monocle? You have some...um....strange outfits. Banana_zorro

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-04-2015, 06:34 PM
(28-04-2015 06:34 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  Sex in a car can be classy; the guy just needs to be wearing a monocle.

Shocking A monocle? You have some...um....strange outfits. Banana_zorro

I wonder where he puts it Consider Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
28-04-2015, 06:39 PM
(28-04-2015 01:30 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 08:33 AM)Esquilax Wrote:  The implication of the OP seems to be that a woman's worth is determined by how few dicks she has come into physical contact with. This crap about pair bonding is just an attempt to cover for that gross reality, as evidenced by his complete failure to provide any evidence for believing it.

Well, I figured that, but I wanted to hear him explain it. Also "value" and "ability to pair bond" are two very different things, so I wanted him to explain how this actually plays out. Bonus points if he can do so without sounding like a gigantic misogynist. I don't see how that works, but I'm giving him a chance to explain.

isease of misogyny but it's a fairly harmful one in terms of cultural impact. Virginity is nothing more than the idea that the penis is so powerful, it has the ability to transform a female's entire identity and define her entire worth with one dip of the stick. At its core, virginity is about females being submissive and inferior to males because our bodies must receive what their bodies give. Instead of being a mutually beneficial transaction, misogynistic men have made it into a tool of power by inventing the myth of virginity.

Note that there are no criteria for any male to be capable of "taking" a female's virginity. The lone requirement is the possession of a penis. Whereas again, the female is a valuable commodity as a virgin but is virtually worthless if a male has penetrated her.

However, what these men stunningly failed to take into account when creating the virginity myth is that if it's followed to its full conclusion, it means that the penis (and the male to whom it is attached, if we apply their logic) is actually worthless itself. If, in all its transformative power, all a penis does is DECREASE the value of a woman, then the only logical assumption is that the penis itself has no value. If it did, a female's worth would go UP after the loss of virginity.

They didn't really think their creation all the way through. They were so busy with yet another way to suppress female sexuality that they entirely overlooked what they were actually saying about themselves,

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
28-04-2015, 06:46 PM
(28-04-2015 06:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  followed to its full conclusion, it means that the penis (and the male to whom it is attached, if we apply their logic) is actually worthless itself. If, in all its transformative power, all a penis does is DECREASE the value of a woman, then the only logical assumption is that the penis itself has no value. If it did, a female's worth would go UP after the loss of virginity.
That doesn't necessarily follow..
28-04-2015, 07:14 PM
(27-04-2015 11:15 PM)Esquilax Wrote:  Luckie's currently convalescing in a medical rehab center following a surgery, but the good news is that now she's like mostly recovered and should just be getting better and better. It's been a rough few months, but we're nearly out of the woods!

Best wishes to her continued recovery, bud. Man, she landed a keeper.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
28-04-2015, 07:17 PM

Sex over the hood of said car has no need for class. It should be hot, sweaty and in front of Lake Cach -- er, a beautiful view.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
28-04-2015, 07:19 PM
(28-04-2015 07:17 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Sex over the hood of said car has no need for class. It should be hot, sweaty and in front of Lake Cach -- er, a beautiful view.

And smelly. You forgot smelly.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-04-2015, 08:22 PM
(28-04-2015 06:46 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 06:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  followed to its full conclusion, it means that the penis (and the male to whom it is attached, if we apply their logic) is actually worthless itself. If, in all its transformative power, all a penis does is DECREASE the value of a woman, then the only logical assumption is that the penis itself has no value. If it did, a female's worth would go UP after the loss of virginity.
That doesn't necessarily follow..

And yet it perfectly applies to you. Funny that.Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
28-04-2015, 08:45 PM
(28-04-2015 08:22 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  And yet it perfectly applies to you. Funny that.Drinking Beverage

Shutup, you misandrist scum.