Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(29-04-2015 06:20 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(28-04-2015 06:46 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  That doesn't necessarily follow..

Yes it does. Let me break this down for you in a much simpler analogy.

If I had a picture of Derek Jeter and he left his mark on it, the value of that pic would go up. Meaning that Derek jeter's mark has value, thereby increasing the value of everything he marks. The more Yankee greats that mark that pic (like babe Ruth) the more and more valuable it becomes. But if by marking the pic, he decreases it's value - it means that Jeter and other Yankee greats are worthless, and everything they touch is devalued.

Get it now, moron?

There is no tangible 'mark' left on a woman by a man she has sex with. There is the first time she has sex (sometimes), and that would be a broken hymen. However, the broken hymen has no relation to the thing, or person, that broke it, where as someone's signature does. Your analogy is fallacious.

There are many reasons (I don't know if you can call them that if they're nonsensical - maybe unreasons) why someone would not value a non-virgin, and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the man that took the virginity.

Get it now, pleb?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2015, 08:40 PM
(29-04-2015 08:34 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  There are many reasons (I don't know if you can call them that if they're nonsensical - maybe unreasons) why someone would not value a non-virgin, ...

[Image: elaborate.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2015, 08:44 PM
How do you infer that lol? If you just want to post random pictures there's a time and place for it.
29-04-2015, 08:49 PM
You have been cuckolded.
She must be beheaded.
Only that can erase your shame.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-04-2015, 08:52 PM
(29-04-2015 08:44 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  How do you infer that lol? If you just want to post random pictures there's a time and place for it.

I didn't infer it, you implied it. As for a time and place, here and now sounds good.

[Image: bb.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-04-2015, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-04-2015 09:04 PM by Gilgamesh.)
First, look up the definition of both inference and implication. They are synonymous. Also, perception is subjective. Let's keep this objective.

Second, since I'm not seeing it, quote the statement that I made which supposedly implied it, and explain.
29-04-2015, 09:04 PM
First, look up the definition of both inference and implication. They are synonymous. Also, perception is subjective. Let's keep this objective.

Second, since I'm not seeing it, quote the statement that I made which supposedly implied it, and explain.
29-04-2015, 09:32 PM
(29-04-2015 09:00 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  First, look up the definition of both inference and implication. They are synonymous. Also, perception is subjective. Let's keep this objective.

To infer and to imply are not synonyms. Look it up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-04-2015, 09:40 PM
(29-04-2015 09:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  First, look up the definition of both inference and implication. They are synonymous.

The fuck they are. You sure you want to get into this now or should we wait until you at least finish high school?

#sigh
29-04-2015, 11:36 PM
(29-04-2015 09:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-04-2015 09:04 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  First, look up the definition of both inference and implication. They are synonymous.

The fuck they are. You sure you want to get into this now or should we wait until you at least finish high school?

Can you really afford to wait the 23 years though?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post