Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
Well, yeah; How can anything be perceived as unruly unless it invokes personal baggage. Reminds me of that time I saw a woman getting raped but didn't do anything about it - I didn't know it was wrong, of course, because I've never been raped.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
19-04-2015, 08:54 PM
(19-04-2015 08:51 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Well, yeah; How can anything be perceived as unruly unless it invokes personal baggage. Reminds me of that time I saw a woman getting raped but didn't do anything about it - I didn't know it was wrong, of course, because I've never been raped.

That's beyond stupid.
I've never been murdered, yet I'm fairly sure I understand the concept that murder is wrong (except under certain circumstances).
Were you dropped on your tiny head as a baby or were just born stupid?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
19-04-2015, 08:55 PM
(19-04-2015 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 08:51 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  Well, yeah; How can anything be perceived as unruly unless it invokes personal baggage. Reminds me of that time I saw a woman getting raped but didn't do anything about it - I didn't know it was wrong, of course, because I've never been raped.

That's beyond stupid.
I've never been murdered, yet I'm fairly sure I understand the concept that murder is wrong (except under certain circumstances).

I should think so. I'm glad my analogy was understood =]
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
19-04-2015, 08:57 PM
(19-04-2015 08:55 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That's beyond stupid.

I should think so. I'm glad my analogy was understood =]

Oh it was understood I just fail to see how it relates to you being a 14 year old shithead with a mother who's greatly disappointed in you.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-04-2015, 09:03 PM
(19-04-2015 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 08:55 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  I should think so. I'm glad my analogy was understood =]

Oh it was understood I just fail to see how it relates to you being a 14 year old shithead with a mother who's greatly disappointed in you.

Then it wasn't understood, I'm afraid.

You see, your implication that one can't see insulting behavior as bad unless one relates to the insult is what I frothed the analogy from.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post
19-04-2015, 09:04 PM
I have to get ready for work so I don't have time for you to respond so I'm just gonna say what I was gonna say now.

Oh, it doesn't relate to you being a 14 year old shithead? Is that because you just wanted to use the word "rape" because it instills a sense of discomfort among people and offers some sort of "you can't insult him, he used the word rape"? And you did this because you're a trolling 14 year old shithead with a disapproving mother?
I suspect I'm right on this. In fact I would go as far as to say that that never happened, you just wanted to make up some story where there was you and a rape involved without actually going as far as to say you were the one raped.

Gilgamesh, you're a poor troll. 4/10, wouldn't troll again.

[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
19-04-2015, 09:16 PM
(19-04-2015 08:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The real story behind pauloroberts:

"So I was on the couch watching TV with my mom because I'm only 34 and thus live at home.
Naturally the conversation about me never getting a girlfriend because I'm a stupid little shit came up and my mom complained about how she's never going to have grandchildren and expressed her disappointment in me as a result.

So naturally I went to my room to have a cry and troll internet forums with stories of my fantasies where I girlfriend"

And that ladies and gentlemen is the true story of what actually happened.

Fixed.

#sigh
[+] 13 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-04-2015, 10:38 PM
(19-04-2015 08:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  The real story behind pauloroberts:

"So I was on the couch watching TV with my mom because I'm only 14 and thus live at home.
Naturally the conversation about me never getting a girlfriend because I'm a stupid little shit came up and my mom complained about how she's never going to have grandchildren and expressed her disappointment in me as a result.

So naturally I went to my room to have a cry and troll internet forums with stories of my fantasies where I girlfriend"

And that ladies and gentlemen is the true story of what actually happened.

So, I'm thinkin' a guy who is shocked -- shocked -- that a hus -- er, woman -- would have premarital sex would probably lack the imagination to concoct such a tale.

Which means that he's probably cribbed this story from a woman-hater's group online.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Hmmm...saw this posted on AF a moment ago. And no more replies throughout the thread from the OP.
A one post wonder. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
19-04-2015, 10:55 PM
(19-04-2015 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have to get ready for work so I don't have time for you to respond so I'm just gonna say what I was gonna say now.

Oh, it doesn't relate to you being a 14 year old shithead? Is that because you just wanted to use the word "rape" because it instills a sense of discomfort among people and offers some sort of "you can't insult him, he used the word rape"? And you did this because you're a trolling 14 year old shithead with a disapproving mother?
I suspect I'm right on this. In fact I would go as far as to say that that never happened, you just wanted to make up some story where there was you and a rape involved without actually going as far as to say you were the one raped.

Gilgamesh, you're a poor troll. 4/10, wouldn't troll again.

Uh, of course it didn't happen. I thought that was established. It was a story purely for rhetorical purposes... And I was thinking exactly the opposite about the content of the story - I was expecting there to be a shit storm about using rape as a comparative, ESPECIALLY if the context is watching it take place and not doing anything about it.

"wowsers we dont agree on something. you must be a trollin"

lol just lol
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post