Somebody calm me down

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2014, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2014 08:19 PM by Cetaceaphile.)
RE: Somebody calm me down
*somehow lost the reply*
I can't be bothered writing it all again.

Jist of it was; most people who call themselves 'christian' in England would laugh at you if you said you believed in god, so that's the level of ignorance about religion you are dealing with.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Somebody calm me down
(15-11-2014 08:13 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  *somehow lost the reply*
I can't be bothered writing it all again.

Jist of it was; most people who call themselves 'christian' in England would laugh at you if you said you believed in god, so that's the level of ignorance about religion you are dealing with.

Yeah I get that a lot. Quite a large number of non-Catholic Christians I've met don't go to church. They don't believe in any of the doctrines of the bible and just cut their argument down to "I believe jesus was the son of god and god created the world. I don't know how why or when but I believe those things are true". They live their lives just as atheists do, not caring about original sin and all that bullshit. So I just think it's the typical pascals wager thing. Even though it's bull schlacken!

Those that don't associate themselves with religion at all usually say that "I don't believe there's god but I do think there's something." ... something

Saints live in flames; wise men, next to them.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes SunnyD1's post