Someone... Anyone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Someone... Anyone?
(27-09-2013 04:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:49 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Damn really, you're a morning girl Ferdie? I always get mine in late at night.

That's because you usually do it to the sound of my voice when we're on Skype. Confused

Nah, I usually get it in right after I hop off of Skype. I can't fap to the sound of your voice Hughsie, it's a boner killer.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2013, 04:55 PM
(27-09-2013 04:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  That's because you usually do it to the sound of my voice when we're on Skype. Confused

Nah, I usually get it in right after I hop off of Skype. I can't fap to the sound of your voice Hughsie, it's a boner killer.

Can you not Confused
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
27-09-2013, 04:58 PM
(27-09-2013 04:55 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(27-09-2013 04:53 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Nah, I usually get it in right after I hop off of Skype. I can't fap to the sound of your voice Hughsie, it's a boner killer.

Can you not Confused

No, I can't, I must share with all of you my masturbation habits because I know deep down it's what you really want to know, Ferdie.

Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Yeah, the flu sucks. I get sick 1-2 times a year and it lasts almost a week. The annoying part is that even if my fever goes away after a few days, i keep having snot that looks like water. Even if i sneeze, 1 minute later there is snot falling again

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
27-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Do you not play video games? Best thing to do for the flu.
27-09-2013, 05:02 PM
(27-09-2013 03:50 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  According to my doctor, I'm experiencing a slight case of the flu earlier this season- flu season's normally around December and January. I've been bed/computer-chair ridden for about two days. I'm going insane. I am so bored.

Does anyone want to lend me their Netflix account? I swear, all I'll watch is Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Also, any ideas for sick entertainment? I mean, not literal sick entertainment like SAW movies or anything. That's just bizarre. But I'm tossing and turning in my own insanity to say the least. I'm dying for something to do.

Weeping

I'm on vacation now with a week free, but to be honest, if a person deserves a week off it should be you. Hope that suckass virus subsides.

As for netflix, sorry. I'm a pirate.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
27-09-2013, 05:26 PM
(27-09-2013 05:01 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Do you not play video games? Best thing to do for the flu.

Every game I own I have played enough I'm surprised my console is still alive. Big Grin
27-09-2013, 05:27 PM
Wish I could but I use my son's account that he loaded on my laptop...going Monday for my annual physical and flu shot...do I know how to live or what?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Hey Anje!
I don't think the flu shots work for meAngry

My wife never gets them and i can't remember her ever getting sick.

Not fair!Huh
27-09-2013, 06:10 PM
You're just unlucky and keep catching the strains not covered by the shot. Big Grin

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]