Someone Close to Me was Murdered Recently
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
18-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Someone Close to Me was Murdered Recently
I don't want to go into details because it could have legal consequences as the investigation is ongoing. Someone close to me was brutally murdered and another person close to me discovered the body. Not pretty. I feel pretty helpless, and pissed. I don't feel the investigation is being done thoroughly, or properly and I don't think there is anything I can really do about it. I don't know anything for a fact, but I have suspicions - doesn't everyone always have them? I really don't know anything, only second hand comments about alleged events - the fog of war so to speak. From what I know it sounds like it was way too personal and planned to have been a robbery. The deceased was a bit of a hot head, but not violent. He may have pissed off an unstable person. Whatever the case he did not deserve to die, that much I feel sure about. Feeling lost, confused, frustrated, and angry. Huh

Find all posts by this user
18-04-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: Someone Close to Me was Murdered Recently
That is horrible, death is bad enough to digest, but murder makes it a lot worse.

If you feel strongly about your suspicions, you may want to share them with the police. Often they can glean some info from that to help solve the case...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
18-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Hug

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Hug

That sucks.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-04-2016, 03:29 PM
This is tough. I don't know what to say. I have a relative who was murdered, but I wasn't close.

I hope things get better.
Hug
18-04-2016, 03:58 PM
My condolences, bud.
18-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Sorry about your friend, and you being under the weather.

Hug

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
18-04-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm so sorry to hear such bad news. All I can say is hang in there mate, and know that lots of folks here are thinking of you, as I am.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
18-04-2016, 06:18 PM
I wish I had the right words, I am so sorry. I hope that they find the person who did it quickly and that you have people around you who will keep you close during this.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
18-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Sorry to hear man. Years ago a friend of mine from high school was murdered, found his body in his burned out SUV. Drugs were involved, he was the nicest guy but not known for making good life decisions. It's still hard to hear, even though i hadn't seen him for so long.

I hope justice gets served, take care of yourself.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Thread Closed