Someone Save Me From Conservatives

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Heard of the new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Well they have a small scene of two gay men dancing, and my mom is going nuts.

And I quote, 'They are retraining the minds of children as they are the ones to be molded.'

Talking about some sort of TV show and how it's 'wrong and immoral'

Please someone save me from my family! I'm ready to snap at her and tell her what's what.

I just needed to get that off my chest

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
04-03-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: Someone Save Me From Conservatives
I just heard about this 'outrage' and it makes me shake my head.

A story about bestiality is a-ok though. lol

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
04-03-2017, 03:57 PM
She sounds like my mother!

I'd often snicker at her rambling if something that showed gay men popped on the screen just to annoy her.
04-03-2017, 03:58 PM
(04-03-2017 03:47 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Heard of the new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Well they have a small scene of two gay men dancing, and my mom is going nuts.

And I quote, 'They are retraining the minds of children as they are the ones to be molded.'

Please someone save me from my family! I'm ready to snap at her and tell her what's what.

I tend to agree with your mother. I have never been keen on dancing. I have no gripes about homosexuality, though.
[+] 7 users Like Norm Deplume's post
04-03-2017, 05:09 PM
It's probably a real issue though, for instance in my high school Spanish class I threw up while watching the animated Beauty and the Beast in Spanish dub... and during the dance scene.

Obviously that Spanish influence is dangerous just as the honosexual dance will be.

It totally wasn't the 2 liter of Hawaiian Punch I had been drinking heavily before/during class that made me throw up just as it won't be the genetic influence that makes those children gay. . . It'd be that damnable dancing.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-03-2017, 06:09 PM
Let it rip, Ruby. This is the place Smile Better to vent here then to dump out IRL and make things awkward.
04-03-2017, 07:41 PM
This reminds me so much of my ex wife. I remember when Ellen came out on her show a long time ago and she wouldn't watch the episode because it was immoral Rolleyes So I of course played it as loud as I could when it came on just to spite her. Needless to say... our marriage didn't last very long.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
04-03-2017, 08:04 PM
(04-03-2017 03:58 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 03:47 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Heard of the new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Well they have a small scene of two gay men dancing, and my mom is going nuts.

I tend to agree with your mother. I have never been keen on dancing. I have no gripes about homosexuality, though.

Okay you are totally getting a +1 rep for that comment. Brilliant!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
04-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Quote:nd I quote, 'They are retraining the minds of children as they are the ones to be molded.'

Remind her that religitards have been doing that for centuries.

Quote:Give me a child until he is seven, and I will give you the man."

--Jesuit motto

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
05-03-2017, 12:12 AM
Yep, people love each other.

But it's the bad thing, because they don't have an odd number of penises or vaginas?

Yeah, I'd be pissed if my parents were the villains from a Disney movie. Oh, wait, my father already is. Dodgy

[Image: i_hug_that_feel.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post