Someone Save Me From Conservatives

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: Someone Save Me From Conservatives
(05-03-2017 12:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yep, people love each other.

But it's the bad thing, because they don't have an odd number of penises or vaginas?

Yeah, I'd be pissed if my parents were the villains from a Disney movie. Oh, wait, my father already is. Dodgy

[Image: i_hug_that_feel.png]

*Pat pat* I'm right there with you.

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ruby Crystal's post
05-03-2017, 01:54 AM
(04-03-2017 03:58 PM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 03:47 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Heard of the new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Well they have a small scene of two gay men dancing, and my mom is going nuts.

And I quote, 'They are retraining the minds of children as they are the ones to be molded.'

Talking about some sort of TV show and how it's 'wrong and immoral'

Please someone save me from my family! I'm ready to snap at her and tell her what's what.

I just needed to get that off my chest

I tend to agree with your mother. I have never been keen on dancing. I have no gripes about homosexuality, though.

That sir made my laugh, thank you! Laugh out load

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
05-03-2017, 03:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2017 03:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
You could try to outasshole them. Pretend to be the most racist bigoted misogynistic (this is particularly effective if you yourself are a woman) homomuslimniggerhating anti-Obama Drumpfeteer they've ever seen and see if any of them recognize how ridiculous and spiteful their positions look when taken to their logical conclusion. Consider it an experiment. You could get sociology credits.

#sigh
05-03-2017, 03:29 PM
(04-03-2017 03:47 PM)Ruby Crystal Wrote:  Heard of the new Beauty and the Beast live action film. Well they have a small scene of two gay men dancing, and my mom is going nuts.

And I quote, 'They are retraining the minds of children as they are the ones to be molded.'

Talking about some sort of TV show and how it's 'wrong and immoral'

Please someone save me from my family! I'm ready to snap at her and tell her what's what.

I just needed to get that off my chest

As a kid I watched lots of women clean house in a dress, heels, and pearls...I was never inspired to follow their lead.

Watched a lot of westerns with dad...I did eventually move to TX but still haven't decided to be a gunslinger or a cowboy.

Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post