Someone gave me a pamphlet
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Someone gave me a pamphlet
(15-04-2013 12:13 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Let me guess, PJ, that you haven't looked into the link that Chas provided or looked at this book?

By the nature of your posts it is quite apparent that you have not. While most of the people you converse with on this website have read your source/inspiration cover to cover, you have not read the evidence on the other side. If you had, you wouldn't be trotting out the false claim of a lack of transitional forms. IT'S.SIMPLY.NOT.TRUE.

At times I even wonder if you've really read the bible in all its "glory" yourself or whether you rely on spoon fed messaging at your local indoctrination center.

Have you read that book? I'm looking for a book recommendation:

1. I totally believe in evolution, adaptation and speciation

2. I'm aware that we can see microevolution now in nature and in labs

3. I'm looking for a recommended paper or book on macro-evolution

4. I'm utterly not interested in any book or paper whose main tenet is "we assume small changes over time added to macroevolution"

5. A component of macroevolution is the ascendancy of ancillary organs, etc. I'm likewise uninterested in any text whose MAIN thrust is "we can see macroevolution" in the fossil record and "look at all these transitional forms" because we cannot see them in the fossil record. I know about archaeopteryx and flying reptiles, etc.

6. I guess I'm looking for statistical analysis, DNA evidence, and well-reasoned conjecture more so than baloney Paleontology and philosophical diatribes from Hitchens and Dawkins.

Please don't try to "prove" Evolution to me on this thread. You all appeal to authority many times, go ahead and give me a book(s) now written by a real PhD in biology, DNA research, etc.

This is important, I'm starting a new thread with it. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Someone gave me a pamphlet
(17-04-2013 07:57 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  I'm gonna stick my fingers in my ears and go na-na na-na-na!

Fixed that for ya. Thumbsup

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post