Someone has been taking my password.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Someone has been taking my password.
(01-12-2013 02:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 02:49 PM)morondog Wrote:  It just seems a bit far-fetched is all.

We got a few possible cases here
1 hostile TTA user
2 hostile Deep Thought
3 hostile someone at TTT's end - younger brother or something, sees TTT logged on, causes shit.
4 TTT troll.

Hostile TTA user is unlikely IMO. AFAIK you'd have to have quite a lot of tech savvy to break into someone else's account. Enough that you could do much worse than just arbitrarily torturing one guy by sending daft PMs.

Hostile Deep Thought - really ?

Likeliest is either 3 or 4 IMO...

Deep wouldn't do that. He's the only who could do it.

I would change your email password and change your account password....And don't share old passwords on the forum.

Already have! Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Yeah. What Mom said. And TTT, sorry for doubting you man...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-12-2013, 04:37 PM

1 hostile TTA user
2 hostile Deep Thought
3 hostile someone at TTT's end - younger brother or something, sees TTT logged on, causes shit.
4 TTT troll.

Hostile TTA user is unlikely IMO. AFAIK you'd have to have quite a lot of tech savvy to break into someone else's account. Enough that you could do much worse than just arbitrarily torturing one guy by sending daft PMs.

5. TTT having blackouts and during them doing this things himself .

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
01-12-2013, 04:57 PM
(01-12-2013 04:37 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  

1 hostile TTA user
2 hostile Deep Thought
4 TTT troll.

5. TTT having blackouts and during them doing this things himself .

That one's just as likely as the others, so yeah.
01-12-2013, 05:03 PM
(01-12-2013 04:57 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 04:37 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  5. TTT having blackouts and during them doing this things himself .

That one's just as likely as the others, so yeah.
Look at it from the bright side, you wouldn't be the first theist to lose his marbles on this forum. Cool

Just kidding bro. Hope you get to the bottom of this.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
01-12-2013, 05:29 PM
I think it is highly unlikely that anyone in the FT is breaking into your account. Quit publishing even past passwords, and do not save your password.

01-12-2013, 07:15 PM
I doubt Deep Thought would do that...

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
01-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Dude,maybe you send messages when yer drunk? Happens to a lot of people

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-12-2013, 08:01 PM
(01-12-2013 02:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's at your end, or possibly in your head. Drinking Beverage

Most likely both. The Nonthinking Theist is too young to drink. Someone should probably inform the authorities. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
02-12-2013, 09:59 AM
(01-12-2013 11:01 AM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Hey all, TTT here.

For the second time, someone seems to have been reading/sending my PMs. Most recently was a name change to "The Unthinking Deist," which I never sent for, and the other one being a guy called RBF reading my PMs to Luminon. I believe someone here has some kind of vendetta against me because of the persistence of the attacks against my character despite password changes. I would like any help I could have in finding whoever keeps doing this, it's getting rather irritating.

Thanks in advance!
TTT

P.S. - I don't mean to accuse anyone, for I believe the person who's doing this has not an account besides the banned RBF and perhaps newer socs.

I am a computer tech specializing in un-hacking corporate PCs. And I am a damn good one.

I suspect you may have a trojan virus. If you need help, I can instruct you on what you need to do.

Firstly, you should examine your settings for the email that this forum has on record. Go there and change your password, secret questions, and also examine the other email address that is used when you request or change a password for that email. Make sure that secondary email address is actually yours.

Change all passwords everywhere on everything, but before you do, make sure your computer is not infected with something.

If needed, I can do remote desktop with you and debug your machine.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post