Someone please give me something to say to these morons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2011, 01:24 AM
Someone please give me something to say to these morons
Here's a lengthy facebook thread that is spamming itself all over my wall. I'd really like to say something but I need help! Anyone have anything good?

Person 1
major spiritual warfare goin on right now in the world. When I pray to God I can feel it sometimes..but do not be afraid for it is not the end yet lol. they say its the end on May 21st and 2012 and the next date they will make up lol..but these aren't true believers, they are false prophets, but if you don't know the Lord..I'd like you to pray this prayer and mean it from your heart and seek God. read on...
4 hours ago · Like ·

Person 1: Dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner, please forgive me of my sins and cleanse my heart, come into my heart and change me for the better..I want to know you and live by your word..thank you Jesus, and in your name I pray, Amen. If you've just prayed this simple prayer that means you are literally born again, God will tug at your heart and let u know he is there.

Person 2 like you said, we're being tested. we're just unsure of the answer at times. unless your completely to believing God or not. Others, second guess their faith at times.

Person 1
thats all there is to it ha! thats all you have to do to become a christian haha! if you mean it in your heart and believe..God will never ever forsake you!! He loves ya! This is what being a christian means..its not rituals or practices of any sort..you dont even HAVE to go to church although God likes us to go to fellowship with each other lol..its a personal relationship with God, thats it! I love you and now you are considered either a brotha in Christ or a sista in Christ..so praise the Lord your God and put him first..trust me you wont regret it Tongue Just try to go through the Bible and ask the Lord to help u understand it, he will trust me, the Bible is holy and the spirit will guide you through it..God will literally help you out if you have faith. When Jesus died on the cross..he left his holy spirit to live in us..being a christian doesnt mean you think or act perfect lol.. it just means you are forgiven when asked to be forgiven..the Bible says "ask and you shall receive". God is an awesome God he reigns, from heaven and earth, with power and love, our God is an awesome God. this is the first song I ever learned on guitar when i was 10 years old. an awesome worship song "literally"

Person 1
this is true Person 2 lol..sometimes I have my doubts as a christian..but its becoming a lot less lately because God is giving me wisdom on things..I know more about this world than I ever have before..I always knew there was good and evil and everything..but now I'm seeing it more in depth, evil isn't just coincidence, look at Lady Gaga's new music video for the song 'Judas'. this music video is so evil and Lady Gaga doesnt even understand what shes doing..she has no control over what happens in the video..its all the higher ups in the music business that control what happens, she has no say and has to write according to what the music biz people say..you'll notice subliminal messages from the people that Satan control. The devil was the arch angel of God before he got kicked out of heaven, but what people dont realize is that he was in charge of music also. He was the head angel..the arch angels now under God are Michael and Gabriel. Lucifer (satan) is in charge of music and uses music as one of his biggest tools to deceive. You'll notice the crown of thorns in the video..remember Satan like to mock Jesus Christ, not just pull people away from him. anyways..these higher ups in the biz actually sell their souls to the devil to have riches and fame. When a big artist becomes famous..they sign a record deal but they are basically making a deal with the devil..when you sign this record deal, the music biz people bring you into a room and tell you basically they have control of you..people do not see this stuff, but its true

Person 1 thats why all you hear with secular rap music is high rims, money, prostitutes and everything that is evil..its all the higher ups, now yeah the rappers arent christians because they do it for fame and sell their souls too..but the higher ups have complete control..the more famous you get, the more control they have over you..the less famous you are, vice versa

Person 2
i agree. i dont like Bruno Mars new song...its something about being lazy. In the song, he promotes P90X, but he also blatantly says "meet a really nice girl, have some really nice sex". The radio doesnt even TRY to edit that! Like seriously they play the radio on buses and other public transportation that children and other people dont wanna hear that stuff on! I certainly dont want to hear about that. And I turn the radio everytime I hear it.

Person 1 ya see what im sayin now? Bruno Mars may not be a christian obviously, BUT the higher ups tell him what to do anyways..people think that these artists write their own stuff and blah blah..but they are given a topic, and have to write accordingly..the higher ups arent just people..they are demonic and actually worship Satan..Satan controls a lot of stuff..society is gettin way worse then it used to be..why? because Satan is really roaming the arth seeking everything to destroy and these people that are high up actually know this..they know what they are doing to society and they dont give a care, because they want control..Person 2, these are the same people that control the news, the movie industry, hollywood, the war on so called "terror" and everything else.

Person 1 they are the 'rich' people that have secret societies

Person 2 oh i agree. society isnt getting any better at all. I dont even want to send Makenzi to public schools because I'm afraid she'll get hurt or something will happen. Bringing a child into this world is a scary idea considering the things that happen these days. Kids walking into stores, not caring and robbing the stores...etc....alot more than just that.

Person 2
Me and my mom talk about how bad society is getting all the time. Used to be able to send your kids outside and have them be home when the streets lights came on. Thats was my "curfew" at like 10. Now kids have cell phones, which technicall...See More

Person 1
your absolutely correct on that..its crazy, if you read the Bible you'll figure out that all this stuff is vanity, it means nothing..all material things and just everything in general..King Solomon was the richest King in the world(he wrote proverbs, son of King David, Kind David was the boy who slayed Goliath)anyways.. he was the richest and God also made him the wisest person on earth at the time..and he said this(even having all the riches and women and everything)..none of this matters, it is all vanity, the only thing that matters is serving the Lord.

Person 1 the richest man who had everything said that lol..isnt that crazy? I mean he said the only thing that matters is serving God haha! and he had everything you could want.

Person 2 so even through all the women, money and riches, he still recognized Christ.

Person 1
well he had sinned a lot in his life like everyone else..he built a temple for the Lord and one night he was partying with a bunch of women and they were dancing..and things were goin on, they were drinkin and gettin drunk and the Lord struck the temple and totally destroyed the temple that took Solomon years to build lol. God told Solomon to build this temple to be a place for the Lord..and he wasnt doin the right things..so God destroyed the temple and Solomon had to ask God to forgive him and give him wisdom

Person 1
God gave him a lot of wisdom lol..he became the wisest King to ever live and he was considered the richest also..he had a lot of faith in the Lord throughout his life..but messed up just like me and you..but God punished him but also forgave him too. I mean, God helped Solomon throughout his entire life..He helped give Solomon wisdom to defeat Egypt's army..just incredible stories in the Bible. Israel was always under attack since the beginning ya know? all the way up until now, and Israel as a whole nation has always had trouble with having faith in God even until this day. They will eventually come back to God..but it will be in the end. People automatically assume that the Jews are christians and believers but this simply is not true as a whole..there are many Jews who dont believe Jesus is the Messiah, they think he hasn't com yet lol.

Person 2 people always assume jewish is a religion.

Person 1
thats true lol..its crazy, they mix culture with religion and its all not true Big Grin Jewish is a culture of people just like Irish and Africans and Italians..people often think that its a holy war..they are correct in one way..but wrong in another. God is for war if it means fighting evil..but God says to love your enemies also and pray for them. This is not a battle between humans, its a spiritual battle in the heavenlies and the unseen dimension. Some christians don't even know this..(doesnt mean they arent believers lol) but Satan actually has power over the galaxy and all the planets. He also roams the earth as well..God is in control of heaven which is way above space in a whole different dimension..eventually heaven will be on earth for 1,000 years like it says in the Bible..this is when God renews the earth from all the filth and sin..its talking in literal terms..after the 7 year tribulation happens we will reign with Jesus Christ for 1,000 years and just live in fellowship then after this, we will spend eternity in heaven with God. its gonna be so awesome..but remember when the snatching happens, this isnt the 2nd coming..the 2nd coming is when God destroys all the armies that come against Israel in the battle of Armageddon. Us christians will be with Jesus when this happens. Jesus Christ will sit on the throne and we will be with him when he reigns.

Person 1 overall God is in control but Satan was given power.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2011, 03:13 AM
RE: Someone please give me something to say to these morons
Never argue with an idiot. He willlower you to his level and then beat you with experience.

If you start a discussion, they will put the burden of proof on you and ask never ending series of questions that have long been answered.

These are plain fanatics. The best you can do is advise them to start smoking or take up dangerous hobby's. Maybe that'll make them disappear from the gene pool a bit sooner Tongue

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
15-05-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey, tjv323.

I think you're being pretty harsh. I didn't see anything in what they said to suggest that they're Mormons.... oh wait.... never mind.

Could you explain exactly how this came to be on your Facebook page?

And what is the issue you're seeking help about? Do you want them to stop spamming you? Do you want to say, "that's not true, stop beeing pooh pooh heads?" Do you want to say, prove it? Do you want to engage them in a conversation about the role of Lucifer in popular music? Do you want them to watch episodes of Bill Nye the Science Guy?

By and large, you know, the insane stuff asside, they seem like a couple of concerned conservatives. They do have some points about control in the recording industry and how Bruno Mars sucks. I don't think you'll get very far with the whole litteral interpretation of Jesus coming to earth for a 1 000 year jam session, but maybe you want to engage them on their more earthly concerns. If not just tell them you gave at the office and to stop spamming you.

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
15-05-2011, 03:48 PM

How can they Spam your FB page? Isn't there something that allows you to block them?
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2011, 12:47 AM
Getting into it with people who are this extreme in their delusions will probably be far more frustrating than it's worth. They aren't going to be open to reasonable discourse. I presume they are young (probably teenagers) with the "absolute" knowledge that comes at that time in their lives...it'll probably be a few years before they've learned a few humbling lessons and become a lot more open to other's opinions.

But just for giggles you could ask them if they think Satan is behind the entire Christian music industry and all those Christian radio stations, and is responsible for all the hymns sung in all the Churches like "Jesus Loves Me" and so on...and you might want to wonder aloud how it is they're so familiar with Lady Ga Ga's music if they truly believe Satan is writing it? Do they regularly listen to and enjoy Satan's music? Because it certainly appears that they do.

But if I were you, I wouldn't bother. You'll just get answers that make no logical sense whatsoever and get sucked into a vortex of increasing stupidity. Block them or ignore them and stop torturing yourself.

The way to see by Faith, is to shut the eye of Reason. - Ben Franklin
16-05-2011, 09:35 AM
You can change your settings so people cannot post on your wall and cannot post on your comments. Do that for a few weeks and see if they leave you alone...whoever they are.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
18-05-2011, 07:54 PM
What cracks me up the most is the whole, "ask god to lead you and you won't be led wrong" bullshit right after saying how misled the May 21st crowd is. Are they really so naive that they don't think anyone who sees thing different has ever done that? Hell, I prayed that same silly naive prayer 40 years ago... Did it work??? LOL!

“There is no sin except stupidity.” Oscar Wilde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-05-2011, 09:31 PM

I actually think this is one of those hit and run posters. They've not been back since posting and they only have 11 posts to their credit, after having joined here in October of last year.
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2011, 10:22 PM
No, I've been coming back for every reply. I just had nothing to add. I appreciate all the responses and I ended up just leaving it alone.

By the way, I suppose I used the word "spam" wrong. What I meant by that was I had seen that post on my main "news feed" page thingy a few times because it kept getting updated with their new posts. It wasn't directed at me, I just had to keep looking at it.

I really just wanted to know if someone had a quick jab I could throw at them, because I was drawing a blank. Big Grin
19-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Thats what you get when you have something like Facebook... And that is why I don't have something like Facebook.

Peace.

Smile

And you can always ban them from posting bullshit on your wall. Or can you, I don't know, I'm not on facebook. Smile But whatever you say to them, will only bring more fools into discussion. So ban them all.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson