Someone's tax dollars are hard at work

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Someone's tax dollars are hard at work
(25-11-2015 10:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  They go about bleating about their god -- on the taxpayers dime -- and WONDER why they get sued from time to time by atheists....

It's not "persecution"...

It's ---- if you walk around with your dick sticking out all day - somebody's gonna step on it.....

They have to fall down in order for the dick head to be on the ground. Just sayin'. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 07:31 PM
(24-11-2015 11:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm just glad I don't live there.

Sick. But I would not be surprised that something similar would happen here in north central Florida.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
25-11-2015, 07:33 PM
(24-11-2015 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  It annoys me and I don't even live there. The Southern accent wasn't too surprising though.
It annoys me and I live in the south. And what is really scary is that it is not that uncommon an expression of these yahoos!

Sometimes I just want to hide.

DJ

25-11-2015, 07:35 PM
(25-11-2015 12:05 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-11-2015 11:55 PM)pablo Wrote:  It annoys me and I don't even live there. The Southern accent wasn't too surprising though.

This is exactly the kind of shit that pisses me off.

I used to not care, and try to be respectful of all religions, but this a government promoting a religious belief.

If I say something I'm told to just keep quiet. Well why don't they just keep their beliefs to themselves, then neither of us will be fussed.

Yup! And I find myself in the minority and sometimes actually afraid to these idiots.

DJ

[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
25-11-2015, 07:42 PM
(25-11-2015 10:02 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  They go about bleating about their god -- on the taxpayers dime -- and WONDER why they get sued from time to time by atheists....

It's not "persecution"...

It's ---- if you walk around with your dick sticking out all day - somebody's gonna step on it.....
Quote:They go about bleating about their god -- on the taxpayers dime -- and WONDER why they get sued from time to time by atheists....

And in this crazy county the city council refused to settle a lawsuit brought by the American Humanist Society over using the words "In God We Trust" on the city logo. They want to fight on...guess what...using taxpayers money....Censored

DJ

[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
26-11-2015, 12:11 PM
(25-11-2015 10:14 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I clicked on to youtube and gave it a thumbs down. Thumbsup

Done and done.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
26-11-2015, 12:53 PM
It could be worse. But I agree if these are ligament Police Officers they should not be wearing uniforms in this performance. Especially if it's a public advertisement. I get scolded at my job if i'm in uniform at anywhere outside of work. And i'm not a public servant.

How far are we from the Saudi Religious Police?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
26-11-2015, 02:00 PM
(26-11-2015 12:53 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  It could be worse. But I agree if these are ligament Police Officers they should not be wearing uniforms in this performance. Especially if it's a public advertisement. I get scolded at my job if i'm in uniform at anywhere outside of work. And i'm not a public servant.

How far are we from the Saudi Religious Police?

Ligament police officers?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-11-2015, 03:04 AM
Why are the deputies dressed up as women?

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike
Excreta Tauri Sapientam Fulgeat (The excrement of the bull causes wisdom to flee)
[+] 2 users Like Silly Deity's post
30-11-2015, 12:03 PM
They way I had my browser window set, at first, I could only see part of the thread title. I initially read "Someone's tax dollars are hard". What I imagined was far less annoying than what that sheriff is doing.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post