Someone shared this on facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2013, 11:42 AM
RE: Someone shared this on facebook
None of you was amazed at the miracle and decided to convert? What moar do you people want? Seems legit. Professional prostitute? Check. Too many abortions so doctor removes womb? Check. God told preacher-man to marry whore? Check. Jesus parted the black vagina and made a baby in the whore? Check.

To convince you all, I'm adding to the story:
The baby was born blind, then Jesus cured it. The mother questioned Jesus so the atheist hospital administrator cut the baby in half and ate it, but Jesus reanimated it's corpse and turned the afterbirth into wine. Then the protocol son returned, claimed he was the father of the baby, so Jesus caught a bush on fire and threw him in there, then he went to hell. The the cops crucified Jesus and an angel got it's wings.

Fin.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-10-2013, 12:07 PM
Professional prostitute? Laughat

Unsure But, if someone knows an amateur one , pm me her number please .

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
14-10-2013, 01:02 PM
What doctor would do a hysterectomy rather than a tube-tying? But then again this whole story is so idiotic why nitpick?

"No gods, no masters."
-Margaret Sanger

Peace is not the absence of war but the presence of justice.

If you want to be a language policeman, I suggest you find yourself in a George Orwell novel.
14-10-2013, 01:08 PM
(14-10-2013 01:02 PM)CrimeSceneShoe Wrote:  What doctor would do a hysterectomy rather than a tube-tying? But then again this whole story is so idiotic why nitpick?

You can tell it's total bs by them using the term womb rather than an actual organ like Uterus. Totally made up, not a shred of truth but what else is knew from the babbleheads?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-10-2013, 06:13 PM
(14-10-2013 01:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-10-2013 01:02 PM)CrimeSceneShoe Wrote:  What doctor would do a hysterectomy rather than a tube-tying? But then again this whole story is so idiotic why nitpick?

You can tell it's total bs by them using the term womb rather than an actual organ like Uterus. Totally made up, not a shred of truth but what else is knew from the babbleheads?

You had me at the Photo! Come on!

Don't sell yourself short Judge, you're an incredible slouch.

Martin Luther was the "father" of two movements - The Reformation and Nazism.
17-10-2013, 03:48 PM
So does she still get periods and stuff?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
17-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Someone shared this on facebook
(14-10-2013 11:39 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I hope you can see this pic...but for those who can't, this was on christianchat.com, where I asked why if prayer worked, why God didn't heal amputees.

This was the response by megaman125, who has to be, more retarded than Excubitor.

"I've heard a number of cases from missionaries to other countries where amputees grow back a hand or a leg during prayer."

Hobo

This kind of idiocy makes me want to drive an ice pick into my cortex because with people like this still living and breathing in this society, there just is no hope for it. No

That caused me to nearly spit out my drink. Surely there can't be that many people like him out there.

"Laissez nous faire!"

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor will I ever ask another man to live for mine."
17-10-2013, 05:45 PM
Related: Girl posted this on facebook.

[Image: 1393604_317962451678961_1336841907_n.jpg]

I responded with:

"If Jesus actually was in the room there, he would have turned the dad's bullets into mercury or the gun into steam. The Alcohol would have never touched his lips but instead Jesus only came when the damage was done. The only explanation if this is true was that children tend to run to their imaginations when something terrible happens.

Either that or it's like the hundreds of other urban legends with no more credibility than any other one."

And a friend posted:

"Gods all knowing, why doesnt he help? to teach kids in 3rd world countries a lesson or something? I guess I also just get confused about why people pray. If he's all knowing wouldnt he know you love him, you truely want forgiveness or truely need his help? or does he just like to watch people beg? Seems like he let's things happen then whatever comes from it and whoever doesnt end up dead is because of god. But not the bad things actually happening, only the "saving" part of it. Hypothetically of course. And not trying to be negative but this just kinda confused me lol"

Nobody got flamed yet and even the OP liked both the posts haha.