Something Changed! I'm so Lost!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
Something Changed! I'm so Lost!
I usually log in on my phone so I see the forum in mobile form. Well, I logged in on the computer about an hour ago, and the whole layout is different.
* I don't see the smileys on the side when I create a thread
*I can't edit my posts (NO OPTIONS WHATSOEVER.)
*I can't rate anyone
*I can't see the option to view "all my posts" or "view 'liked' threads/posts."
*I can't see the "shout box."

My world is ruined. I don't know why it's so different. Was there some kind of update?

HELP?!

EDIT: After posting this, (I'm on the computer) it says I posted it in mobile mode. WTF? Does the site somehow think I'm still "mobile" and that's why I don't have as many options? (When I'm mobile, this is how the site looks; not as many options like the ones I listed.)

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:38 PM
RE: Something Changed! I'm so Lost!
Okay. I think I figured it out. I must have clicked to change the view somehow. I did, in fact, have the GoMobile option chosen.

I think it's all back to normal. Hopefully after I post THIS reply, it won't say I'm mobile... If it does, I'll still need help figuring that out Dodgy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
02-03-2013, 02:42 PM
(02-03-2013 02:38 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Okay. I think I figured it out. I must have clicked to change the view somehow. I did, in fact, have the GoMobile option chosen.

I think it's all back to normal. Hopefully after I post THIS reply, it won't say I'm mobile... If it does, I'll still need help figuring that out Dodgy
Glad you figured it out. I considered replying, but my helpful face consists of making sympathetic noises and hoping like hell that you figure things out yourself so I decided to leave it Tongue
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
02-03-2013, 02:44 PM
(02-03-2013 02:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 02:38 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Okay. I think I figured it out. I must have clicked to change the view somehow. I did, in fact, have the GoMobile option chosen.

Glad you figured it out. I considered replying, but my helpful face consists of making sympathetic noises and hoping like hell that you figure things out yourself so I decided to leave it Tongue
I'm quite proud of myself Cool