Something Funny Happened Today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Something Funny Happened Today
I had a couple messages from people that I don't know on Facebook, that go to my college. So I guess word has spread that I am an atheist ever since I became one a few months ago. It is a small christian liberal arts college by the way. They were harrasing me saying things like I am going to hell, and that I am retarted. My GPA is a 3.2 so I am not that dumb lol. Also, they were telling me that by going to strip clubs (I go to them like once every other month) that they hope I get hurt because only bad people go there, and that it wold be a sighn from God. Furthermore, I like to party with my friends, and only drink socially but I guess that is bad because they said that people that get drunk all the time are bad people. They obviously have been stretching the truth a little bit lol.
That is a short summary of the messages I have been getting. I have a lot of friends so don't think that I care what these people think especially since I don't really know most of them LOL. I just wanted everyone to see the funny things that fundamentalist christians have to say to me.
Also, if you wish to be my friend on Facebook I will be more than happy to add you. Send my a private message on here then I will give you my full name so you can add me if you would like to.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2010, 03:14 PM
RE: Something Funny Happened Today
That must be pretty funny. Do you ever get into actual conversations with them, or do they simply spam your inbox?

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Usually I delete the messages in my inbox, without replying to them. I only have recieved around ten though, so it is not too bad. Only a couple I responded to, and that was because I knew them better. I think they will stop by the end of the semester when it becomes old news. I doubt this would happen at a public university, I mean word gets around fast at a small campus with 1600 people.
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2010, 03:39 PM

(09-04-2010 03:13 PM)omega21 Wrote:  I had a couple messages from people that I don't know on Facebook, that go to my college. So I guess word has spread that I am an atheist ever since I became one a few months ago. It is a small christian liberal arts college by the way. They were harrasing me saying things like I am going to hell, and that I am retarted. My GPA is a 3.2 so I am not that dumb lol. Also, they were telling me that by going to strip clubs (I go to them like once every other month) that they hope I get hurt because only bad people go there, and that it wold be a sighn from God. Furthermore, I like to party with my friends, and only drink socially but I guess that is bad because they said that people that get drunk all the time are bad people. They obviously have been stretching the truth a little bit lol.
That is a short summary of the messages I have been getting. I have a lot of friends so don't think that I care what these people think especially since I don't really know most of them LOL. I just wanted everyone to see the funny things that fundamentalist christians have to say to me.
Also, if you wish to be my friend on Facebook I will be more than happy to add you. Send my a private message on here then I will give you my full name so you can add me if you would like to.

I would say that I am a Christian Fundamentalist, I know I just shocked most of you with that, but those people that made those comments are fools. Don't have time to expand on it today, but if there is interest, or Omega you need a hand commenting back I will help you.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Guess who has a b'day today? DLJ 36 436 02-07-2014 06:11 PM
Last Post: LadyJane
  Not the same "Guess Who Has A B'day Today" thread DLJ 25 259 02-07-2014 06:09 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  You know what's funny? Hafnof 6 127 07-06-2014 02:04 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  funny video you will all enjoy Shadow Fox 0 41 07-06-2014 02:59 AM
Last Post: Shadow Fox
  What happened to frankjs? djkamilo 73 1,127 04-06-2014 06:50 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  What happened to Chippy? djkamilo 107 1,886 29-05-2014 04:23 AM
Last Post: Cathym112
  just a funny cartoon Bows and Arrows 1 70 14-05-2014 10:59 AM
Last Post: War Horse