Something I Realized...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Something I Realized...
Lol so this may belong in "Conspiracy Theories" but it seems so obvious that maybe it isn't one....

I think that Donald Trump is a hired "troll" to make the other republican candidates look good. I don't really follow celebrities but now that he's running for president I can see he's a real prick and he seems to get more and more absurd by the day.

I wonder if his antics are a distraction from the other nutcases running for president. All I ever see in headlines are donald trump, donald trump, donald trump, etc...

So everyone (maybe including conservatives) are up in arms over how horrible Trump is, but then when they see the other candidates they're like "Oh, well at least he isn't as bad as Trump, let's vote for Perry or Bush instead!"

What do you guys think?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 03:53 PM
RE: Something I Realized...
(20-07-2015 03:50 PM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  Lol so this may belong in "Conspiracy Theories" but it seems so obvious that maybe it isn't one....

I think that Donald Trump is a hired "troll" to make the other republican candidates look good. I don't really follow celebrities but now that he's running for president I can see he's a real prick and he seems to get more and more absurd by the day.

I wonder if his antics are a distraction from the other nutcases running for president. All I ever see in headlines are donald trump, donald trump, donald trump, etc...

So everyone (maybe including conservatives) are up in arms over how horrible Trump is, but then when they see the other candidates they're like "Oh, well at least he isn't as bad as Trump, let's vote for Perry or Bush instead!"

What do you guys think?

I would say it's more likely the Dems are prompting him to go be as loud and annoying as possible. The longer Trump is in the race the more the Republicans have to treat him like a serious contender. The longer that happens the more clownish the whole field looks.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-07-2015, 03:58 PM
I think he's just an egomaniacal jackass.

The clown car is funnier with him inside it, so I hope he stays in the running for a few more months.
[+] 2 users Like julep's post
20-07-2015, 04:01 PM
(20-07-2015 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:50 PM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  Lol so this may belong in "Conspiracy Theories" but it seems so obvious that maybe it isn't one....

What do you guys think?

I would say it's more likely the Dems are prompting him to go be as loud and annoying as possible. The longer Trump is in the race the more the Republicans have to treat him like a serious contender. The longer that happens the more clownish the whole field looks.

Some GOPers think he's a Democrat plant.

#sigh
20-07-2015, 04:09 PM
(20-07-2015 04:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I would say it's more likely the Dems are prompting him to go be as loud and annoying as possible. The longer Trump is in the race the more the Republicans have to treat him like a serious contender. The longer that happens the more clownish the whole field looks.

Some GOPers think he's a Democrat plant.

Well he is pro-choice and did donate to the Clinton foundation. Hmm maybe there is something to this... Hobo

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-07-2015, 04:11 PM
Interesting, I guess there's no telling which party is behind this (if at all, of course) Seems like it can benefit both since now everyone else can get away with their nasty comments/policy ideas while trump is distracting the masses.
20-07-2015, 04:31 PM
(20-07-2015 04:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 04:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Some GOPers think he's a Democrat plant.

Well he is pro-choice and did donate to the Clinton foundation. Hmm maybe there is something to this... Hobo

Don't forget pro-universal health care.

#sigh
20-07-2015, 04:32 PM
(20-07-2015 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 04:09 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Well he is pro-choice and did donate to the Clinton foundation. Hmm maybe there is something to this... Hobo

Don't forget pro-universal health care.

That is just good business. Why on earth conservatives want to cripple small businesses by making them deal with health care instead of having an easy to use nationalised system has never made since to me.

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-07-2015, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 05:27 PM by yakherder.)
Trump will not win an election, but he has enough die hard supporters that he can influence the vote. He uses this as political leverage for other pursuits. It was almost comical watching the way other candidates dealt with him last election once they realized how potentially dangerous he was if he decided to go on a rant about them on a talk show or something. This, of course, was only possible because even after it was clear he wouldn't get a nomination and didn't have a chance, various media outlets would still give him more air time than the actual candidates.

'Murican Canadian
20-07-2015, 05:28 PM
(20-07-2015 05:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Trump will not win an election, but he has enough die hard supporters that he can influence the vote. He uses this as political leverage for other pursuits.

He will drop out as soon as he has to declare his finances. He has done the same in the last 3 cycles.

[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post