Something I Realized...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Something I Realized...
(20-07-2015 05:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Trump will not win an election, but he has enough die hard supporters that he can influence the vote. He uses this as political leverage for other pursuits.

He will drop out as soon as he has to declare his finances. He has done the same in the last 3 cycles.

Probably. Be doesn't actually have to run to get something out of it.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2015, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 20-07-2015 06:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-07-2015 05:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 05:24 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Trump will not win an election, but he has enough die hard supporters that he can influence the vote. He uses this as political leverage for other pursuits.

He will drop out as soon as he has to declare his finances. He has done the same in the last 3 cycles.

I think he just did recently. The establishment GOP thinks he's a clown that will go away. Trump thinks he's motherfucking Pennywise. Trump gonna win.

[Image: pennywise.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
20-07-2015, 05:50 PM
Trump likes looking at hisself..... That's pretty obvious.....

When he gets face time on TV - he gets to look at himself.....

That's all he needs......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-07-2015, 10:24 PM
There is over 15 candidates right now.. he doesn't make anyone look nuttier or saner than him because they mostly are just as profound.

You could argue guys like Herman Cain, Rick Perry, Jindal, Cruz, Scott Walker, or Carson from these and previous elections were bigger bought attention grabbing nutty runners. Some of them were really pushed by huge billionaires to create their campaigns like the Koch Brothers. Those were some crazy people who just flew in got their 15 minutes of fame and made Mitt Romney look bleah in comparison which kept him able to win.

Trump has always had this same ego and style that it's nothing new. Everyone knows this is who he was and he's the early guy people recognize just like Rudy Giuliani was in 08.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
27-07-2015, 04:52 AM
Apparently he has a bounty on his head

"If something is true, no amount of wishful thinking will change it."
Richard Dawkins Bowing
I am part time vogon and owner of atheist websitehttp://proofevolutionisfalse.com
Best pal: Arthur Dent
27-07-2015, 05:35 AM
All Americans have bounties on our heads in some countries Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Trump's comment about being really rich and not in any lobbyists' pockets was certainly interesting... (I've been forced to watch Fox News the past few nights thanks to my patient) The man is saying he can't be bought and then Fox starts flaming Trump with the exception of Hannity...

I'd prefer him to Lindsey Graham or Mike Huckabee. Oh god, the thought of Huckabee as president is about to make me hyperventilate. Rainbow Vomit

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
30-07-2015, 02:01 AM
(20-07-2015 03:50 PM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  Lol so this may belong in "Conspiracy Theories" but it seems so obvious that maybe it isn't one....

I think that Donald Trump is a hired "troll" to make the other republican candidates look good. I don't really follow celebrities but now that he's running for president I can see he's a real prick and he seems to get more and more absurd by the day.

I wonder if his antics are a distraction from the other nutcases running for president. All I ever see in headlines are donald trump, donald trump, donald trump, etc...

So everyone (maybe including conservatives) are up in arms over how horrible Trump is, but then when they see the other candidates they're like "Oh, well at least he isn't as bad as Trump, let's vote for Perry or Bush instead!"

What do you guys think?

That is funny, I think the exact same thing about Hillary. Her job is to make Sanders or Warren look good.
30-07-2015, 01:16 PM
The people I work with think he's awesome. My one coworker actually said the other day, "Trump tells them all like it is." She's from West Virginia.

I work in the tiny little primarily conservative edge of Maryland (Western Maryland). Aside from the town I live in, it's all country and farm out here. These are the Marylanders who (LOL) think they were part of the South during the Civil War because they're "South of the Mason Dixon line". [Mind you, I lived in Chattanooga Tennessee for 15 years & I can firmly tell you that the people of TN think ALL Marylanders are Yankees.]

Daeuse
30-07-2015, 03:15 PM
(30-07-2015 01:16 PM)Daeuse Wrote:  I work in the tiny little primarily conservative edge of Maryland (Western Maryland). Aside from the town I live in, it's all country and farm out here. These are the Marylanders who (LOL) think they were part of the South during the Civil War because they're "South of the Mason Dixon line". [Mind you, I lived in Chattanooga Tennessee for 15 years & I can firmly tell you that the people of TN think ALL Marylanders are Yankees.]

We tried to give you to WV and they wouldn't take you.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus