Something I Realized...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: Something I Realized...
(20-07-2015 03:53 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-07-2015 03:50 PM)Philanthropic Misanthrope Wrote:  Lol so this may belong in "Conspiracy Theories" but it seems so obvious that maybe it isn't one....

I think that Donald Trump is a hired "troll" to make the other republican candidates look good. I don't really follow celebrities but now that he's running for president I can see he's a real prick and he seems to get more and more absurd by the day.

I wonder if his antics are a distraction from the other nutcases running for president. All I ever see in headlines are donald trump, donald trump, donald trump, etc...

So everyone (maybe including conservatives) are up in arms over how horrible Trump is, but then when they see the other candidates they're like "Oh, well at least he isn't as bad as Trump, let's vote for Perry or Bush instead!"

What do you guys think?

I would say it's more likely the Dems are prompting him to go be as loud and annoying as possible. The longer Trump is in the race the more the Republicans have to treat him like a serious contender. The longer that happens the more clownish the whole field looks.

If I were Clinton's campaign manager, I'd be funneling some of my campaign's donation receipts to Trump in order to maintain his viability. I doubt he's a plant, but sure is Democrat gold.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2015, 03:24 PM
(27-07-2015 08:30 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Trump's comment about being really rich and not in any lobbyists' pockets was certainly interesting... (I've been forced to watch Fox News the past few nights thanks to my patient) The man is saying he can't be bought and then Fox starts flaming Trump with the exception of Hannity...

I'd prefer him to Lindsey Graham or Mike Huckabee. Oh god, the thought of Huckabee as president is about to make me hyperventilate. Rainbow Vomit

Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants disgust me. I wouldn't piss on that man if he was on fire.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
30-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Yeah, Trump is a troll, but I doubt he is a plant. Trump only cares about Trump. As long as he can successfully troll the media into covering all Trump all the time, he will continue to be a candidate. If and when the media stop paying attention to him, he will cut like a fart in the wind.
30-07-2015, 08:44 PM
(30-07-2015 03:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If I were Clinton's campaign manager, I'd be funneling some of my campaign's donation receipts to Trump in order to maintain his viability. I doubt he's a plant, but sure is Democrat gold.

Trump don't give a shit about campaign contributions. He'll fund his own campaign just to show he's not beholden to the Koch brothers or anyone else. And there are voters on both sides of the aisle that find this appealing.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-07-2015, 10:57 PM
(30-07-2015 08:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 03:23 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  If I were Clinton's campaign manager, I'd be funneling some of my campaign's donation receipts to Trump in order to maintain his viability. I doubt he's a plant, but sure is Democrat gold.

Trump don't give a shit about campaign contributions. He'll fund his own campaign just to show he's not beholden to the Koch brothers or anyone else. And there are voters on both sides of the aisle that find this appealing.

He's a businessman, he'll fund his campaign with OPM as much as he can.