Something I thought you guys might like.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Wink Something I thought you guys might like.
[Image: Christianity.jpg]
and yes I'm aware this has been online for years, but for some reason it never gets any less amusing Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2010, 09:16 PM

RE: Something I thought you guys might like.
I've never seen it before but I have heard all that crap for about four decades now. It never ceases to amaze me that grown people who are rational about almost every thing else in their lives actually believe that nonsense and teach it to their children. It's tragic. And it's sad. People who believe that stuff have been victimized and mentally abused by their own family members and they go on to be abusers themselves. It's a legitimate mental disease in my estimation whether self induced or from programming.
29-01-2010, 10:09 PM

This thread at happyatheistforum.com is great:
http://www.happyatheistforum.com/viewtop...f=26&t=791

It has a lot of pages though.

[Image: 1190645014911.png]
[Image: 1178370976158.jpg]
[Image: ghostbustersjesus13def9ki2.jpg]
29-01-2010, 10:51 PM

LOL @ the clap your hands one.

and grassharrpr i agree with you 100%. Delusions are bred, people arent born with that type of disorder. Christianity, or really any type of organized religion, is a self-hating vicious circle, always pressuring the believer that they need to better themselves in some way to live up to the standards of their chosen deity. it's really pretty sickening.
30-01-2010, 12:59 PM

(29-01-2010 10:51 PM)EyesWideOpen Wrote:  LOL @ the clap your hands one.

and grassharrpr i agree with you 100%. Delusions are bred, people arent born with that type of disorder. Christianity, or really any type of organized religion, is a self-hating vicious circle, always pressuring the believer that they need to better themselves in some way to live up to the standards of their chosen deity. it's really pretty sickening.
You ain't kidding. In respect to religious belief in others, I span the spectrum of laughing at it, to confused by it, to angry at it, to saddened by it, to ambivalent to it, and finally just creeped out by it. Life on earth with the "faithful" is like being in a Twilight Zone episode or a really bad science fiction movie.
01-02-2010, 12:30 PM
"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." - Terry Pratchett

May seem counterintuitive, but that's how shit went down.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply