Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
09-12-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Something exists but its nature not discovered yet
(01-12-2016 08:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Almost all people heard of gravity. In other words, it is well known that there exist what we may call ‘gravitational waves’.
Before going on, let me present this fiction story first, for fun:

I discovered the existence of the gravitational waves once I had the idea to ask a stone (a special talking stone of course, not like the ones you used playing with Tongue ) which I intended to throw in the air:

"How will you be able to find your direction to earth while you are left alone... lost in air... in space?"

She (Yes, it happened she was a female too Tongue ) smiled and went on saying:

"Oh... Please, Kerim, don't tell me you never heard of the gravitational waves by which we, all matters in the universe, use, since always, to communicate with each other in order for us to signal our location in space.

"But, what exactly drives you to where the surface of earth is while you are left alone in the air?" I replied.

She smiled again and said: "All matters do it automatically because of 'love' that humans will need more time to get fully and be able to live always... as matters do" Smile

So I threw her (or it, if you like) as high as possible and I didn't wait to see how she will do her best to kiss the ground again... behind my back Angry

To be continued...

Fuck me, just when I think no one can get more bonkers I see this shit Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
10-12-2016, 05:59 AM
(09-12-2016 11:04 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(01-12-2016 08:49 AM)KerimF Wrote:  Almost all people heard of gravity. In other words, it is well known that there exist what we may call ‘gravitational waves’.
Before going on, let me present this fiction story first, for fun:

I discovered the existence of the gravitational waves once I had the idea to ask a stone (a special talking stone of course, not like the ones you used playing with Tongue ) which I intended to throw in the air:

"How will you be able to find your direction to earth while you are left alone... lost in air... in space?"

She (Yes, it happened she was a female too Tongue ) smiled and went on saying:

"Oh... Please, Kerim, don't tell me you never heard of the gravitational waves by which we, all matters in the universe, use, since always, to communicate with each other in order for us to signal our location in space.

"But, what exactly drives you to where the surface of earth is while you are left alone in the air?" I replied.

She smiled again and said: "All matters do it automatically because of 'love' that humans will need more time to get fully and be able to live always... as matters do" Smile

So I threw her (or it, if you like) as high as possible and I didn't wait to see how she will do her best to kiss the ground again... behind my back Angry

To be continued...

Fuck me, just when I think no one can get more bonkers I see this shit Facepalm

Please keep following your trick... by adding nothing from your part, serious or for fun (I assume you have a bright brain as all human beings have) so that no one can see the shit you may say while you can call anything that someone may present and you don't understand or aren't interested in... as shit.

In fact, you are fortunate in this respect because, anywhere in the world, many (mainly the young ones; newbies in life) could be fooled rather easily by this genius well-known trick. It lets you look as a great hero to them anytime you discover someone's... shit Tongue

Meanwhile, I wish you a Happy New Eve and Year.

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
10-12-2016, 06:13 AM
(10-12-2016 05:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... you can call anything that someone may present and you don't understand or aren't interested in... as shit.
Actually what you present is shit, not because we dont understand, but because its plain shit. Too bad for you, troll.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
10-12-2016, 06:44 AM
(10-12-2016 06:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 05:59 AM)KerimF Wrote:  ... you can call anything that someone may present and you don't understand or aren't interested in... as shit.
Actually what you present is shit, not because we dont understand, but because its plain shit. Too bad for you, troll.

And it is also 'Too good for you'.
You cannot deny that my presence in this forum has given you always the chance to play the hero around here, among those who are not created (sorry, made) as smart as you are. And please don't thank me. It is always my pleasure that heroes talk to me Thumbsup

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
10-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Go home stones, your drunk...

[Image: funny-rock-rope-art-statue1.jpg]

Around here we obey the laws of physics! Big Grin

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
10-12-2016, 01:36 PM
(10-12-2016 06:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:13 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Actually what you present is shit, not because we dont understand, but because its plain shit. Too bad for you, troll.

And it is also 'Too good for you'.
You cannot deny that my presence in this forum has given you always the chance to play the hero around here, among those who are not created (sorry, made) as smart as you are. And please don't thank me. It is always my pleasure that heroes talk to me Thumbsup
No, it has given me the chance to realize that you are full of shit. You are posting so much shit, because you are full of it. The problem is: because you are so full of shit, you dont realize how full of shit you are.

Enough trolling and back to topic: Any more (bull)shit you have to say about relativity, gravitational waves, history? Anything?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
11-12-2016, 02:34 AM
(10-12-2016 01:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 06:44 AM)KerimF Wrote:  And it is also 'Too good for you'.
No, it has given me the chance to realize that you are full of shit. You are posting so much shit, because you are full of it. The problem is: because you are so full of shit, you dont realize how full of shit you are.

Enough trolling and back to topic: Any more (bull)shit you have to say about relativity, gravitational waves, history? Anything?

First, please don't worry. You don't need repeating your opinion about me anytime I say something. You are already known as being a very smart hero around here.

Second, aren't you kidding? You keep telling me... you believe that... all what you need to know about the universe could be found in some holy/inerrant scientific sources. As you knew me (I hope), I respect all kinds of believers; religious or scientific. And I do it by not disturbing, as possible, their faith (or sure knowledge, if you like) that made them happy and/or let them be very proud of themselves.

11-12-2016, 01:12 PM
(10-12-2016 01:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  No, it has given me the chance to realize that you are full of shit. You are posting so much shit, because you are full of it. The problem is: because you are so full of shit, you dont realize how full of shit you are.

Always go with your gut.

#sigh
11-12-2016, 01:18 PM
(10-12-2016 11:09 AM)unsapien Wrote:  Go home stones, your drunk...

[Image: funny-rock-rope-art-statue1.jpg]

Around here we obey the laws of physics! Big Grin

That's how they built the pyramids!
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post