Something funny

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
RE: Something funny
(08-01-2012 11:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm no scientist, so I probably don't understand the deeper implications, but why didn't the Flood wipe out the footprints?

'Cos the footprints *had* to be there so that people would believe in God. Why won't you people understand?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 11:05 AM
(08-01-2012 11:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 11:02 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I'm no scientist, so I probably don't understand the deeper implications, but why didn't the Flood wipe out the footprints?

'Cos the footprints *had* to be there so that people would believe in God. Why won't you people understand?

Thank you for clearing that up.Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-01-2012, 12:37 PM
(07-01-2012 07:00 PM)Anel Vadren Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 06:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Let me be the first to mention to you; advertizing is not welcome here. If you want to debate that's one thing, but I would suggest you do so instead of just spamming the forum with links to your site.

This is hysterical. First of all, the original post advertised countless companies, such as a newspaper publisher, creation.com, creationists, etc. Secondly, this thread is not a debate - it was originally a post of mockery and you ought to have recognized that instantaneously. Finally, I am not spamming, I am simply pointing in a direction of usefulness. It is not utilitarian to squander time preaching to a crowd which kisses your ass. The original poster ought to mature, grow some huevos and try to debate people which disagree with him: http://creation.com/15-questions

God bless!

I'm the original poster. I served in the U.S. Army 82nd Airborne Division and went overseas in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I've been in combat and was responsible for the lives of the men in my squad, so I highly suggest you rethink what you said about me maturing and growing huevos. I'm afraid that I have to carry my huevos around in a wheelbarrow.

I posted the newspaper article because it was the funniest thing I have read in a while. Instead of doing proper research, the author searches for evidence to support his biased conclusion, and then dismisses the tested scientific claims as "imaginary." The article is silly and not the scholarly powerhouse that you think it is. A middle school student could write a better report on the subject.

And by the way, stop spamming.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
08-01-2012, 03:25 PM
(07-01-2012 06:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Let me be the first to mention to you; advertizing is not welcome here. If you want to debate that's one thing, but I would suggest you do so instead of just spamming the forum with links to your site.

This is hysterical. First of all, the original post advertised countless companies, such as a newspaper publisher, creation.com, creationists, etc. Secondly, this thread is not a debate - it was originally a post of mockery and you ought to have recognized that instantaneously. Finally, I am not spamming, I am simply pointing in a direction of usefulness. It is not utilitarian to squander time preaching to a crowd which kisses your ass. The original poster ought to mature, grow some huevos and try to debate people which disagree with him: http://creation.com/15-questions

God bless!

I don't usually do this kind of thing, but...Fuck your god.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
08-01-2012, 11:47 PM
(08-01-2012 03:25 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I don't usually do this kind of thing, but...Fuck your god.

You don't usually buttfuck his God? Big Grin

Sorry couldn't resist. Bad Morondog.
10-01-2012, 08:40 AM
(08-01-2012 12:37 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

God bless!

I'm the original poster. I served in the U.S. Army 82nd Airborne Division and went overseas in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. I've been in combat and was responsible for the lives of the men in my squad, so I highly suggest you rethink what you said about me maturing and growing huevos. I'm afraid that I have to carry my huevos around in a wheelbarrow.

I posted the newspaper article because it was the funniest thing I have read in a while. Instead of doing proper research, the author searches for evidence to support his biased conclusion, and then dismisses the tested scientific claims as "imaginary." The article is silly and not the scholarly powerhouse that you think it is. A middle school student could write a better report on the subject.

And by the way, stop spamming.
This requires a major "LOL!" Yeah, and I am a Marine Recon previously a Green Barret; oh, and I lost my legs protecting you. (Awaiting proof of actual huevos...) Those who boast about their military relations out of insecurity show their stupidity and undermine any huevos I might I have been willing to accept before hand. Now... you're just a clown to this blog. We all see who is spamming, Mr. Army.

Yes, you posted the funniest thing you've ever seen, which is hardly relevant to this forum - if anything THAT is spam. Regardless, I gave you some sources where you have the chance to prove any intellectual integrity you might have lost with your hilarious military statement. Grow up, please.
10-01-2012, 08:42 AM
(08-01-2012 11:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 03:25 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I don't usually do this kind of thing, but...Fuck your god.

You don't usually buttfuck his God? Big Grin

Sorry couldn't resist. Bad Morondog.

Well his name is Anel.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Well Anan, you has been made it.
Not a single word is ontopic.

Time to leave the forum?

Note: To send this message, no trees cut down,
although there are many electrons severely hindered.
All the bits are reused.

Future World

73 Jim .--. . .---- .-. . .- PE1REA
Email, put amsat dot org behind the call
10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
(10-01-2012 08:40 AM)Anel Vadren Wrote:  Yes, you posted the funniest thing you've ever seen, which is hardly relevant to this forum - if anything THAT is spam. Regardless, I gave you some sources where you have the chance to prove any intellectual integrity you might have lost with your hilarious military statement. Grow up, please.

Huevos aside...
Hi Anel Vadren, This posting is relevant to this forum; we Analyze and discuss pseudoscience and the anti-science movement all the time.

Dr Tas Walker of Creation Ministries International authored the media article, which was posted by Ghostexorcist for the sake of scrutiny... relevant to forum activity.

The title of this thread is Something funny... also relevant to the forum.

You've been here a single day. You haven't introduced yourself. Sir, your panties are in a bunch.

I came here for coffee. [Image: 3.gif]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
10-01-2012, 12:04 PM
"I'm going to join your site, bring up an issue, then refuse to discuss it. Instead, I will run with my tail between my legs, back to my site, and you must follow me if you want to talk."

Did I get that right?

Now THAT'S the most laughable thing in this thread.

Anal Vader, you are a coward. Now go back to your IDiot site and continue stroking your ego and the egos of your fellow IDiots. Here we prefer to actually think. You just don't fit in. If I am wrong, demonstrate it by discussing the topic YOU have raised.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post