Son Of Girlyman-Intro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2012, 06:35 PM
Son Of Girlyman-Intro
Hey everyone, Girlybeard, spawn of Girlyman here. Figured I should attempt to continue the legacy of drunken posting, swearing, and nihilistic advice-giving of my predecessor. I'm a 24 year old college student, trying to figure out wtf is going on in this crazy world, and I hope to contribute something to this forum through witty banter. The end.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like GirlyBeard's post
31-05-2012, 06:43 PM
RE: Son Of Girlyman-Intro
Welcome GirlyBeard.

May I ask whether you actually have a girly beard? And if so how did you manage that? I kinda don't think of beards as very girly, maninly as I've never seen a female with a beard. Actually I have, some of the mad old ladies who shop where I work really need some gillette or something, it's fucking wrong!

Yeah anyway, welcome to the forum Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I hope you have a beard. I also think you should have some kind of costume that would signify your beardlyness. It should have a cape and come with a big fan that would always keep the cape flowing.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you are at least half as interesting as GM.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2012, 06:45 PM
(31-05-2012 06:35 PM)GirlyBeard Wrote:  Hey everyone, Girlybeard, spawn of Girlyman here. Figured I should attempt to continue the legacy of drunken posting, swearing, and nihilistic advice-giving of my predecessor. I'm a 24 year old college student, trying to figure out wtf is going on in this crazy world, and I hope to contribute something to this forum through witty banter. The end.
Hey GB, don't forget the fundoshi if you're really going to spread the legacy. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-05-2012, 06:46 PM
(31-05-2012 06:44 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I hope you are at least half as interesting as GM.

Fuck that! I hope he's twice as interesting Big Grin.

No pressure GirlyBeard, but we really are all gonna be secretly judging you on how you measure up to GirlyMan.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
31-05-2012, 06:47 PM
If you can attach a cape to it, that would be amazing.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
31-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Sorry Luc and Erx but there's no way I wanna see him wearing a fundoshi and a big fan at the same time.

Waaaaaay too risky!

Best
Worst
31-05-2012, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 08:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(31-05-2012 06:43 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Welcome GirlyBeard.

May I ask whether you actually have a girly beard?

His moniker is a not so subtle dig at his old man who can't sport a beard like his regardless of my testosterone dosage. That beard comes from his mother's side. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-05-2012, 06:54 PM
You've never been made aware of the wonder that is glue and cat hair then GM?

31-05-2012, 06:58 PM
Hey GB, welcome aboard Smile

Excellent, another smart-arse sonofabitch! Love it Thumbsup

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)