Son of a Bee.... Part II

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Son of a Bee.... Part II
(23-08-2016 04:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  We get paper wasp nests up in the eaves every once in awhile. My wife is all over me to spray poison 18 feet in the air (and run from the fallout), but as long as they aren't in the house or garage, I leave 'em alone. Nobody has gotten stung in the 14 years we have lived here.

Bees are dying from a variety of causes, pesticides being first on the list.

I dunno.... If you've ever tried to eradicate a nest of bees (or worse, wasps) -- you'd swear that all "wasp spray" does is piss the fuckers off..

I've got one nest of wasps in the barn - that I've sprayed with three different manufacturers sprays --- one of which was a foam type (which are usually great) -- and I've SOAKED the damn nest -- and the bastards are still buzzing about...

Of course there is a big pile of dead ones underneath...

Sadcryface

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Son of a Bee.... Part II
(24-08-2016 05:50 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-08-2016 04:03 PM)Fireball Wrote:  We get paper wasp nests up in the eaves every once in awhile. My wife is all over me to spray poison 18 feet in the air (and run from the fallout), but as long as they aren't in the house or garage, I leave 'em alone. Nobody has gotten stung in the 14 years we have lived here.

Bees are dying from a variety of causes, pesticides being first on the list.

I dunno.... If you've ever tried to eradicate a nest of bees (or worse, wasps) -- you'd swear that all "wasp spray" does is piss the fuckers off..

I've got one nest of wasps in the barn - that I've sprayed with three different manufacturers sprays --- one of which was a foam type (which are usually great) -- and I've SOAKED the damn nest -- and the bastards are still buzzing about...

Of course there is a big pile of dead ones underneath...

Sadcryface

I happen to have a can (mostly black label) of "Real Kill". If that ain't doing the job, they must be mutants. If the fire code allows it, and you can do it safely, maybe you can smoke them out. It might make them docile like bees, and when they fall to the ground stunned, you could have a smashing time. Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply