Song in my head

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 10:47 PM
Song in my head
A song has been running through my head the past two or three days. I don't know the name of the song, who wrote or who recorded it. But it has a singer, possibly in the background, possibly the lead singer, who repeatedly sings the words "nothing wrong with me." I can't find it on you tube or anywhere else. Does anyone know what it is? Not much to go on, I know.

Sapere aude
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 10:54 PM
RE: Song in my head
Is the singer male or female? Do not say yes.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Bodies by Drowning Pool.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
04-08-2015, 02:26 AM
(03-08-2015 10:54 PM)pablo Wrote:  Is the singer male or female? Do not say yes.
Male.

Sapere aude
04-08-2015, 02:31 AM
(03-08-2015 11:13 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Bodies by Drowning Pool.
That's it. Thanks.Thumbsup

Now I remember where I heard it before. There's a You Tube video where somebody has dubbed that song over a video of Benny Hinn touching people on the head and they then drop to the floor. Hilarious.Laughat

I wonder if Benny Hinn pays people to do that or if they are in such a religious frenzy that they drop of their own accord.

Sapere aude
[+] 1 user Likes f stop's post
04-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Oh man that song takes me back to hilarity. Friends of mine used it to make a montage of our BMX fails when we were doing that stuff as freshman. It was the perfect companion piece but it hearing it always reminds me of a time I was recording a fiend trying to make a jump and this guy Bob just came up behind my ear whispering, "let the bodies hit the floor"

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
04-08-2015, 04:54 PM
Here's another song that's been going round in my head and I can't think of it... Goes like this..

Bah bah bah bah bah bah bah... Dew new new neeeew, psht psht dew new new neeeew.

Any ideas?
[+] 1 user Likes TheStraightener's post