Sons of Anarchy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 09:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
Sons of Anarchy
Boyd Crowder from FX's Justified doing a most disturbing cameo on Sons of Anarchy. ... I'll never be able to watch Justified the same again.

Boyd Crowder with Big Fucking Boobies

Holy Hell, what the fuck did I just see. ... My eyes they burn.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-10-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Sons of Anarchy
I was wondering when there'd be an SOA thread on here.

Anyway, I found myself having mixed emotions about that scene. More than anything, I was laughing my ass off. But there was also a depraved part of me that was...well, kind of like Tig.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
15-10-2012, 11:09 AM
I can't get into Sons Of Anarchy. Maybe it's because I've known a lot of bikers and they aren't like they are on tv. Maybe it's because Ron Perlman is in it and I prefer him as a viking or demon. Maybe it's because the blonde guy with long hair has really healthy looking hair.

I also tried that show Hell On Wheels. Meh.

Justified though. Now that's a fun show. Though speaking of Boyd, they sure jump around a lot on what kind of character he's going to be.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
15-10-2012, 11:57 AM
I used to be a big SOA fan, and I still like it from time to time, but sometime during the second season I realized almost every episode featured the same SOA Crisis: They're always about to go to war against a rival gang but they don't have any guns and they don't have any money to buy guns. This would not be a problem for me, but their main business is gun running. You'd think they'd have enough guns already.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-10-2012, 12:01 PM
I have to 1st season on disc but haven't gotten to it. Is it worth giving it a spin?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
15-10-2012, 12:02 PM
(15-10-2012 12:01 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I have to 1st season on disc but haven't gotten to it. Is it worth giving it a spin?

Yes!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-10-2012, 12:37 PM
I watched it for two seasons and came to the same conclusion Erx did. Big Grin

Figure I'd throw this bone for y'all who love it:

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Reno!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison