Sooo cold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Sooo cold
Its 66 degrees in my house -- I know I should turn the heat up higher, but can't really afford a high gas bill at the moment. And I realize there are parts of the country far colder than our 28 degrees -- but dang it's freaking cold!

What's the weather like where you are?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Sooo cold
It was like 45 this morning.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
01-01-2013, 05:26 PM
It was about 0C earlier in the morning... no idea what it is right now.

[Image: opforum1.png]
01-01-2013, 05:29 PM
(01-01-2013 05:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Its 66 degrees in my house -- I know I should turn the heat up higher, but can't really afford a high gas bill at the moment. And I realize there are parts of the country far colder than our 28 degrees -- but dang it's freaking cold!

Yep, about 25ºF here in Massachusetts. I cranked the heat up to 69ºF a while ago.

On the plus side, the sky is clear and beautiful.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-01-2013, 05:36 PM
(01-01-2013 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 05:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Its 66 degrees in my house -- I know I should turn the heat up higher, but can't really afford a high gas bill at the moment. And I realize there are parts of the country far colder than our 28 degrees -- but dang it's freaking cold!

Yep, about 25ºF here in Massachusetts. I cranked the heat up to 69ºF a while ago.

On the plus side, the sky is clear and beautiful.
Rubbin' it in why don't ya? D =

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
01-01-2013, 05:47 PM
-3C outside. 16C in my room. It'll be around 9-10C when I wake up tomorrow, because my window's cracked open (didn't close it even when it was -17C earlier this winter; actually, I never, ever close it) and because I turn off the heat before I go to bed. Hate it when it's too hot in the room where I sleep.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
01-01-2013, 05:58 PM
59 degress here. Perfect, as always. It snowed a bit up in the hills in Alpine. Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

01-01-2013, 06:00 PM
(01-01-2013 05:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  I cranked the heat up to 69ºF a while ago.

Giggity.

Over here is -15°C. Five Fahrenheit for those not living in Canadia.

The wind is blowing, and we've already received a shitload of snow. It was, indeed, a white Christmas over here.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
01-01-2013, 06:11 PM
(01-01-2013 05:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  59 degress here. Perfect, as always. It snowed a bit up in the hills in Alpine. Blush

How boring. Tedious, even. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-01-2013, 06:17 PM
(01-01-2013 06:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-01-2013 05:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  59 degress here. Perfect, as always. It snowed a bit up in the hills in Alpine. Blush

How boring. Tedious, even. Dodgy
Not if ya travel around. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.